What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

^^if the colors were less gay I`d wear something like that for sure.

dsc02678ii8.jpg

w)taps hellweek zip

`preme x futura tee

w)taps BDU pants

jordan Is again (gonna be my next beaters I think)

w)taps arctic jacket when I go out.

Really feeling this outfit. Now I don't know if I want to buy those BDUs from you though, because they would look weird on me since I wear smaller tees.

i love the richard gere toupe.

yeah the blazer seems good.

Best backhanded compliment I've gotten in a while.

what up, Jude Law? (i mean it in a good way)

Haha, as much as I deny it and streetwear it up sometimes, I'm a total fashion kiddie at heart.

nah...all good :D...Work the raw the yamane t shirt is a boxy sweatshirt cut with puff sleeves and slightly drop shoulders...i am unsure about the fit and mostly like it for the union special print and flying pig embroidered on the sleeve as a challenge to japanese denim snobs...

can we possibly see a picture of the t-shirt? also, if you don't mind me asking, what kind of vest are you wearing?

cmirsky, i'm sorry but i think you would've been better off with some normal colored chucks.

cheap, i really dig your last look but it seems like you're hunched over.

evenin fellas. Off to a dinner date...but its relaxed hence the crewneck :)

stussy pullover

aa striped tee

pbj's

prison issue vans

42vu3ae.jpg

That crewneck is sick.

werd. I dont know if iw ould ahve gone that over the top though. But its all good...and intermission, im not black.

damn, you sure make it a point to tell people you're not black. You write that in your resume too?

I'm not black either but at least I have the decency to try and hide it by listening to Mos Def. Things like this offends people, you need to understand that.

dane i actually got it over thanksgiving on sale. pretty glad i bought it. The fit is great, plus it has been washed already and didnt shrink at all....like almost all stussy stuff i have ever complained about....so, no complaints on this at all.

nice seenmy. I thought vis didnt fit you? Serras fit big?

yea id always assumed that i wouldnt fit in serras due to them looking quite tight but i was really suprised when i tryed on they bit snug in 10 i rekon fit like a nike10.5 so just big enough for me,i have a feeling i be getting plenty more visvims

damn, you sure make it a point to tell people you're not black. You write that in your resume too?

I'm not black either but at least I have the decency to try and hide it by listening to Mos Def. Things like this offends people, you need to understand that.

hahaahha, he called me the n word. sorry to anyone who was offended. i didnt mean it that way. I was just saying he prolly shouldnt use the term so freely.