ktouran6923

Unknown Japanese Brands

I owned a pair, the 366XX I think. That was a 66 cut with XX details. Good construction and nice fabric.
I think we even have a Neutral Jeans thread somewhere here? Maybe you find it or @Maynard Friedman will do for you ;)

@Maynard Friedman and @beautiful_FrEaK thanks for getting back to me. They look interesting and the seller has a few other pieces at good prices. If I didn’t have order from UES and later from Tender I would have gone for it. Hopefully someone from this forum will pick them up and revive the thread. 

Really like this CPO from Colimbo, might try to track one down if the sizing is right. I know their stuff tends to run a little smaller.

On 10/2/2020 at 8:36 PM, Thanks_M8 said:

^true that! Any plans on another colab with shingo san @Bobbo

Nothing at the moment, been swamped with stuff outside of the denim world for quite some time now. Want to make a WWII pair, or late 30s, at some point though. (And a chorecoat, but that's another story since Shingo hasn't done any jackets so far)

Saw your answer @Josh'N'Roll, too bad it was still the wrong size! Hope you get your hands on a new pair, the denim looks great.

12 minutes ago, Bobbo said:

Want to make a WWII pair, or late 30s, at some point though. (And a chorecoat, but that's another story since Shingo hasn't done any jackets so far)

You've got my attention!

Anyone heard of Cloze Jeans? Possibly a McCoys sub-brand

WOEhT0J.jpg

Did anyone see the slew of new tshirts that YM Factory has been posting on Instagram (I see that @Broark has liked a few of the posts)? I have no idea where to order anything from YM Factory besides Matin. Any leads?

@Suitedupmon I think you can DM him to corder? Not 100% sure, I've always wanted to try out the t-shirts he makes.
The ringers look really nice.

On 10/4/2020 at 7:46 PM, julian-wolf said:

Anyone heard of Cloze Jeans? Possibly a McCoys sub-brand

WOEhT0J.jpg

FES was the (original) McCoys outlet shop - opened in late 90’s (97-98 ish).

F668425B-BF19-4AFF-9DEE-26861D64C0A7.jpeg

Is it still open or has it CLOZEd now?

@Broark @MJF9 He told me that the tees in size 40 wont be available for a couple of months. So, I went ahead and pre-ordered a front closed jumper... lol. He was very responsive, and if anyone wants a tee in size 36, 38, most styles he posted about are available.

@Suitedupmon nice! I need him to make a 44 in the tees, maybe I'll send him a message and see if he has any plans to.
Looking forward to seeing some photos of the closed front jumper.

And speaking of Miura’s products, there will be a 40’s pair coming out soon! 

It is "strike two" for me with the Denim Bridge BR05/DB19, so I have a size 36 up for sale in the classifieds. It took two pair to determine the cut doesn't quite work for me which is a shame because the denim and details are exceptional. DM me questions or requests for more details.

So, what happened this time @Josh ... needed a post washed 36” waist ?!

Edited by BrownMetallic

Hey Carl. I think the waist on the size 36 would have worked. Raw waist measurement is 36.25". They may have been a touch tight after a wash, but probably would have stretched to 36" with wear. The hips were a little too tight, though. I think this is something specific to my body type, since the jeans work well for others.

Is there a Belafonte Ragtime thread on here?

7 minutes ago, Mr Black said:

Is there a Belafonte Ragtime thread on here?

Don't think so. There's been some chatter in different threads though.

The Colimbo CPO I've been after has been released, trying to proxy one now. Fingers crossed!
o0330048714844716340.jpg?caw=800
o0520034714844716349.jpg?caw=800
o0330026414844716352.jpg?caw=800

35 minutes ago, Broark said:

The Colimbo CPO I've been after has been released, trying to proxy one now. Fingers crossed!
o0330048714844716340.jpg?caw=800
o0520034714844716349.jpg?caw=800
o0330026414844716352.jpg?caw=800

Honestly, I love the look of many of Colimbo's pieces. The Jelado family of brands has so much going on.

This CPO caught my eye too - one of the nicest I've seen in a while. 

Will be waiting for your verdict to pick one up myself!

ZenMarket confirmed my order, so I'll get some photos up once it arrives. 
I've been wanting a more traditional CPO with the oversized chest pocket and this one ticked all the boxes.

Even though I’ve sold what I had - Colimbo always impressed me. The only thing to take care with is that they tend to be small(ish) made

Edited by Duke Mantee

9 minutes ago, Duke Mantee said:

The only thing to take care with is that they tend to small(ish) made

I was concerned about this, but the measurements for the XL from Bananafish have a ~25in. chest, so I'm hoping it's alright...

I’m sure you’ll be fine - no reason to assume Bananafish are going to be miles out in their measurements