SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

it was from BiG and they didnt one wash. its weird, it's like their a different fit entirely to my other pair. if possible i'd like to shrink them but its always a hard thing to control

That's strange...I would give them a call and ask their advice...when I first got mine, they were really baggy, as you're describing, but shrunk down nicely with a warm soak for 2 hours (I still don't understand why their considered "slim" fit...they're not very slim on me). Maybe washing them will fix it? :confused:

looking for an answer to help in making some choices, thanks

Can't answer your question directly...but I'm sure you could find the measurements for your size diors in the dior thread, and compare them to the measurements listed on BiG (or rakuten if that fails) for the sam's and skulls.

when people refer to levi's STF, what does the STF stand for? also, what the pprs in pprs jeans stand for?

Shrink To Fit for the levis. they are the cheap ones you can get for 30 bucks at most places. i dont know what PPRS stands for but its a japanese brand if i recall.

I thought it was something to do with purple... like the selvege?

I'm pretty confident that its for purpose. It helps that the first text that shows up on their website is "A Product with Purpose" :P

looking for an answer to help in making some choices, thanks
Looking a quality pair of jeans that is a tad less slim than dior 19cm MIJs

Which is slimmer, samurai s710xx or skull 5010xx?

also, any other similar fits that would fit my bill that are worth looking into?

I am looking for something slimmer than a slim straight leg like xx005s, but not quite as slim as dior 19cm japans, to clarify

thanks

You should get 5010xx, they'll be perfect for you.

What about drycleaning your denim? Does anyone do that here? I haven't found any posts on it. And the search function gives poor/no results whenever I try using it. Thanks!

Drycleaning is good when you're not ready to wash your jeans yet, but they stink or something. Word to the wise though - don't send your indigo jeans to the cleaner with your favourite white shirt...bad things might happen.:D

What about soaking? I feel like theyve stretched a lot...Will I lose my honeycombs and whatnot if I hot soak?

Did you soak them before you wore them? If not, then soak them now...otherwise, soaking them will shrink them back for about 5 minutes before they stretch back out again.

heyy i haven't been browsing forums for a while and now that i'm back i've been hearing alot about contests and such.. I am really keen on entering, i've done search but i can't seem to find any details about any of them... from what i know there is a samurai one? a sugarcane one??? << might not happen?? and then theres dubbleworks and adsurgo's ones??

abit confused.. ><

Does drycleaning damage the denim? I feel that when you wash your jeans they shrink a little and the wrinkles at the knees straighten out. Will it stay lose and worn with dry cleaning or do you think they would press them? Thanks again.

It won't damage the denim...maybe you drycleaned them a whack of times. Depending on your cleaner, they would either press them or steam them...but I doubt that would fully remove the knee buldge....either way, any stretching thats present currently will return very quickly once you wear the jeans again after the drycleaning.

heyy i haven't been browsing forums for a while and now that i'm back i've been hearing alot about contests and such.. I am really keen on entering, i've done search but i can't seem to find any details about any of them... from what i know there is a samurai one? a sugarcane one??? << might not happen?? and then theres dubbleworks and adsurgo's ones??

abit confused.. ><

Dubbleworks thread:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=30495

Samurai thread:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=17503

Sugarcane thread:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=30509

Hope that helps. Sounds like you already know everything though!

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic