SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

Could someone recommend some fashionable slim, tapered, BLACK jeans? Not going for a repro look.

I'm aware of the Dior MIJ, Sam 710 BK. Dior's are perfect but they are $400? and Sam's aren't so fashionable/too heavy. I really like the PBJ 007's but they don't come in black. Can anyone suggest some alternatives??

The pbj007 is the same cut as the 005 but with a dyed weft. The 005 does come in bk, but isn't very tapered.

Check out Skulls, TFH, and I think 3sixteen just came out with a very nice bk. APC NS comes in black, as do plenty of Nudiezzz if you're into that.

The pbj007 is the same cut as the 005 but with a dyed weft. The 005 does come in bk, but isn't very tapered.

Check out Skulls, TFH, and I think 3sixteen just came out with a very nice bk. APC NS comes in black, as do plenty of Nudiezzz if you're into that.

thanks for the recommendation!

i might just go with the pbj 007 (fear it looks like i'm wearing navy blue dickies)

and maybe get a pair of the black slim skulls too.

Is it possible to reduce saddle fade? My pair of iron hearts already has some fading in the saddle area and I've only ridden my bike out twice since I've bought them... my friend's imperials have very little saddle fade even though he rides his bike on a somewhat regular basis.

anyone know what denim you could compare pherrow's denim to? Been liking the look lately.

pherrows denim is like a cross between samurai 15oz denim non texas cotton with the steam locomotive denim.. very nice special and fades really nice too very vintage like

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic