SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

i tried on a pair of chimala baggy / rinsed straight

i loved them but i can't justify paying 299 for something with 0 resale value

any denim similar to these?

i prefer deminz from non-repro brands

So, of late, I have been interested in super boxy and rather roomy top blocks, i.e. LUC jeans, or the CCP box jeans (I'd still like a nice taper).

Is there anything raw, and not obscenely expensive you guys can suggest? Apologies for not providing a picture- I'm lazy. However, if noone knows what I'm talking about, I'll find one.

i haven't actually wore jeans with any consistency in the last couple years. always worn off and on for a handfull of months before selling. i picked up a used pair of acne max produced that are really nicely broken in but i think it's necessary to wash them before i start putting them to regular use.

will obviously hang dry. just not sure to cold or warm wash. bypassing the freezer idea. thanks in advance for answering a question that's probably asked everyday.

why is that usually when i wash my jeans, the honeycombs disappear and when i put them back on, new combs form? :(. doesnt apply to soaking though. its a pretty simple question, but i dont usually see others with the same experience as i do

happens to everyone. the creases are lost largely from the agitation of the wash (which isn't present when you soak.

i like to wash mine with little agitation (slow/slow) or some suggest putting the jeans in the washer a certain way to minimize agitation at the knees. Or you can just pull them out before your washer goes nuts and let them dry.

why is that usually when i wash my jeans, the honeycombs disappear and when i put them back on, new combs form? :(. doesnt apply to soaking though. its a pretty simple question, but i dont usually see others with the same experience as i do

also has to do with denim shrinkage and if your legs have grown or shrunk since you first put them on

to avoid this in the future, make sure all the shrinkage out before you put it on for the first time and don't gain or lose weight/height

I couldn't find another small questions thread, and although this question is not denim-related it's still clothing. I recently purchased a wool varsity jacket from the supermarket, and although i love the length and fit of the torso, the sleeves are far too baggy. How much would it cost for a tailor to slim the sleeves and shoulders up? Is this even possible? It's wool and very thick.

Looking to start on a new pair of denim after wearing my APC's for 2 years now...what should I be looking at in terms of a similar fit to NC's but perhaps a bit looser on the thigh, however with the same tapered leg fit?

well my dior 19cm raw is a similar fit, only its a bit loser on the thigh for me, so that could be just what you are looking for.

if you are looking for something cheaper try the uniglo raw japanese jeans, it's currently one of my favorate pair. and good value too.

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic