SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

Can anyone reccommend a jean that fits similiar to the Nudie Super Slim Kim and the Thin Finn. I just don't like the ghetto-booty low rise on the SSK's and the shit-pants low-yoke on the Finns. Can any of you recommend jeans that fit similarly to these pairs, without the 2 aforementioned problems?

I'm currently looking at the Good Society slims.

Are Nudie jeans true to size?

I want to pick-up some Ande Whall jeans and I'm using my Nudies as the size basis.

They 33" Straight Svens but when I measured them today (after 6 months of wear and never soaked nor washed) the waist is now 36".

Basically I'm debating between 32" and 33" Ande Whall jeans.

Thanks.

Are Nudie jeans true to size?

I want to pick-up some Ande Whall jeans and I'm using my Nudies as the size basis.

They 33" Straight Svens but when I measured them today (after 6 months of wear and never soaked nor washed) the waist is now 36".

Basically I'm debating between 32" and 33" Ande Whall jeans.

Thanks.

Usually people size down 1 for Nudies, i doubt Ande Whall's jeans will stretch as much as Nudies, but if the fit was fine in the beginning, then go with either 32/33.

i bought a pair of GS slims true to size (28)

they were way too big in the waist, and relaxed through the thighs.

so if you go with the GS slims, size down 2.

Yeah, so i've read. I'm a true 30 so was gonna go with 28 in GS slims. The measurements on them look really nice.

April 77, New Cures. haha. super skinny jeans.

If this suggestion was to me, of the A77 fits I've seen they're all way too skinny for me. The new cures look kinda cool, but i'd rather buy the GS for the cheaper price since NC aren't even selvege.

If I wear a 35 in Samurai, with a bit of room in the waist, but less than an inch, do I get a 34 or 36 Studio D'artisan 101?

In my experience SDA runs about 1 inch smaller than Samurai...so I´d be tempted to suggest size 36....

They don´t make 35, right ?

Also - check the size thread..

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=42568

This might have been answered somewhere else. If that is the case then I am sorry.

I was looking at the Corpus selvage jeans with braces. Could someone tell how they are qualitywise (sanforized?), how the fit is and how the sizes run (big, small, true-to-size)?

I posted this in the wrong thread previously, so I am moving it to this thread.

Thanks in advance guys

I wonder if anyone can help. I'm making my first foray into dry denim. For a while I was convinced it was to be Nudie Even Steven blue black, but having tried them on a few times am have been left a little unsure. For me they seemed somewhat lumpy in the thigh, and maybe just a very very tiny bit too tapered at the end. I love the colour, and will probably try them again before I make my fiinal decision, as the blue black colour is great.

In the meantime I've tried APC Rescue (the only model they had in the store), which fitted nice on the thigh, but would have liked more taper at the end, and they all come very long so it was difficult to tell the cut properly.

The guy in the store recommended some Lee 101z dry, which I actually liked, but was unsure of the quality of them. I don't think the ones I tried were fancy models, just regular indigo dry - and that's the thing, I wanted to get something else other than nomral indigo blue.

In all honesty, and this is probably the wrong thing to say, I really would like a fit somewhat similar to the Levi's red tab 504 - or maybe between this and an even steven. If you don't know what the 504 fits like here's a link to some on sale:

http://www.jeans-online.pl/product_info.php?levi=levis-504-straight-reception

and here's a rather bad pic of me wearing a pair:

504.jpg

So all in all... I'd like a blue black or a greencast dry jean. A straightish fit, slightly loose on top, and slightly tapered at the ends. Any suggestions???

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic