SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

Guest jeffvyain

cross post because i actually want my question answered, unlike usually when i don't really give a shit:

i'm looking for my ideal perfect boot. i don't know shit about boots, or shoes for that matter. but i have this pair of johnston & murphy monk strap shoes that i absolutely love the shape and feel of that i wish were boots, and i'm hoping someone here can help me find a boot that's shaped and styled similarly (and built well). I don't care if they're brown or black. I need both. And leather bottoms are preferred. Any help in finding me a good boot to wear would be much appreciated. Here're the Johnston & Murphy's I mentioned:

johnstonmurphy016.jpg

johnstonmurphy019.jpg

johnstonmurphy014.jpg

johnstonmurphy006.jpg

oh yea, and i've been thinking about beatle boots (what i thought could fit the bill) for a long time, but I just haven't found a pair on ebay that i thought looked like nice, solid leather that could stand the test of time. And if it makes any difference, I'm a 10 1/2

cross post because i actually want my question answered, unlike usually when i don't really give a shit:

i'm looking for my ideal perfect boot. i don't know shit about boots, or shoes for that matter. but i have this pair of johnston & murphy monk strap shoes that i absolutely love the shape and feel of that i wish were boots, and i'm hoping someone here can help me find a boot that's shaped and styled similarly (and built well). I don't care if they're brown or black. I need both. And leather bottoms are preferred. Any help in finding me a good boot to wear would be much appreciated. Here're the Johnston & Murphy's I mentioned:

oh yea, and i've been thinking about beatle boots (what i thought could fit the bill) for a long time, but I just haven't found a pair on ebay that i thought looked like nice, solid leather that could stand the test of time. And if it makes any difference, I'm a 10 1/2

Did you mean to post this in the Denim SQT?

googled it: tight fitting cuban heeled ankle boots with a pointy toe, as worn by the Beatles (not female german denim fanatics)

ayte copy that roger i even thought it was beatles ( german jap jean fanatic) new w+h boots... she just pre ordered and will arrive in december.. ahaha 700 dollars for those man!

does anyone know the difference between evisu's D67 and D85 selvedge?

they have both on their website store, but they don't say much about details...

different designs on the back...67 have a phoenix one of the ass pockets, 85 has a big ugly diacock formed out of dots covering the whole back.

You'll see pics if you do a google search for "evisu d67", etc.

So... people with big wallets, does your jeans shift to the direction where your wallet is in? Like most people in right backpocket, your jeans sway to the right, and your jeans feel weird when walking cause of this?

its just that how youll get used to it.. and nope i dont see any problem with jeans going to either side with my rm's...

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic