SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

I know there is a comprehensive 45rpm thread, but please humor me:

What are the slimmest 45rpm cuts? Is there a quick and dirty 45rpm fit guide somewhere I can reference without reading the whole monster thread?

Many thanks in advance.

I haven't been able to find a comparison chart either...but from reading the thread, the Sorahiko Slim sounds like the slimmest model...but the Jomon's are also slim.

iv had my flatheads for a month and a half, and id really like to treat the leather patch before it gets fucked up. Is there anything i could get at a normal store that i could use to treat it. otherwise. are there any home remidies i could use on it instead, because i really dont have the option of ordering stuff online.. thanks!

iv had my flatheads for a month and a half, and id really like to treat the leather patch before it gets fucked up. Is there anything i could get at a normal store that i could use to treat it. otherwise. are there any home remidies i could use on it instead, because i really dont have the option of ordering stuff online.. thanks!

Mink oil...leather conditioner...you can get any of it from a shoe/leather repair shop.

If you live in middle America, there's probably a western store nearby. Stop in and pick up some mink oil. It won't work quite as well as Obenhauf's LP, but it will get the job done. If you don't live in hickville, you could probably try a shoe repair store.

EDIT: guess Gimme beat me to it a few hours ago.

Where in London can I buy some APCs?

AIME (W, MG)32 Ledbury road - W11 2AB LondonBLUEBIRD (M&W, MG)350 Kings RD Chelsea SW3 LondonDIVERSE (M, MG)286 Upper street - N1 2T2 LondonDIVERSE (W, MG)294 Upper street - N1 2T2 LondonLIBERTY (M&W, MG)Regent Street - W1B 5AH LondonSELFRIDGES (M, MG)400 Oxford Street - W1A 1A3 LondonSHOP AT MAISON BERTEAUX (W)27 Greek Street - W1D 5DF LondonURBAN OUTFITERS (M&W, MG)20 Market Place - W1W 8AF London

http://apc.fr/eu/en/boutiques.php?id=10

AIME (W, MG)32 Ledbury road - W11 2AB London

BLUEBIRD (M&W, MG)350 Kings RD Chelsea SW3 London

DIVERSE (M, MG)286 Upper street - N1 2T2 London

DIVERSE (W, MG)294 Upper street - N1 2T2 London

LIBERTY (M&W, MG)Regent Street - W1B 5AH London

SELFRIDGES (M, MG)400 Oxford Street - W1A 1A3 London

SHOP AT MAISON BERTEAUX (W)27 Greek Street - W1D 5DF London

URBAN OUTFITERS (M&W, MG)20 Market Place - W1W 8AF London

http://apc.fr/eu/en/boutiques.php?id=10

ty, perfect answer <3

Okay, maybe I'll get dissed for the question, but I'm wondering what people think is the minimum time to get pretty decent fades for jeans in terms of days worn. I know most people here say 6 months, but often that seems to get TOO constrasty of a fade for my taste and i'm also unsure how many days a week people are wearing these.

I've been wearing mine virtually every day for about 2.5 months. Not ready to wash yet, however I'm starting to notice real color differences on the wrinkles, honycombs and stacks. Wondering how long I should wait if I don't want everything to be contrasted as hell.

Okay, maybe I'll get dissed for the question, but I'm wondering what people think is the minimum time to get pretty decent fades for jeans in terms of days worn. I know most people here say 6 months, but often that seems to get TOO constrasty of a fade for my taste and i'm also unsure how many days a week people are wearing these.

I've been wearing mine virtually every day for about 2.5 months. Not ready to wash yet, however I'm starting to notice real color differences on the wrinkles, honycombs and stacks. Wondering how long I should wait if I don't want everything to be contrasted as hell.

I don't really know how much contrast is too much in your book...but its such a subjective concept that its almost impossible to give an answer. Just wear them until you think they need to be washed...they will continue to age/gain contrast throughout their life, so its not going to be easy to stop the process unless you stop wearing them.

Beatle, normally you're spot on with your sizing recommendations but I thought this was a bit odd. LVC 47s generally shrink from tagged size, so I have heard that one should size up at least one or two for the LVC 47s. If this guy is a 36 in SDA 103s, I would recommend a 38 for LVC 47s.

Yeah - I only can compare to the Sugar Cane 47 - the one wash ..never touched a Levi's...

I feel the Canes give and stretch a lot - more than the Jin's - so Iwuld buy them 1 size smaller than those..

Besides the point - since he wants to buy Levi's...

allright!! My jeans turned out great! No stains or anything... There wasen't so much on it so instead of using the uber method in the link i thought I'd just use carbonated water and some cloth to wipe it off. worked great and the soaking took care of smell and all. the look good! Too bad my camreas dead but will post a pic when I've gotten som niiiice fades...

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic