SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

what are everyone's thoughts on the APC x Kanye jeans? Wondering if it may be worth it to cop, even if it's just to resell later.

Not worth it. Too overpriced and hyped. It is also a general release and will restock so there is no resell value really.

Sufu went down and was dead so many times over the last years, I don't really notice it anymore ;) But you aren't around for a year so maybe you have to get used to this feeling first :D

That said, the Unknown Japanese Brands thread had a refreshing activity over the last weeks and so is OOE conetst and Devi's contest interesting. If I want to read about IH, there's a whole forum for it. Flathead got bigger ad-space since Kyle works for them so I can comprehend that point of yours.

Edited by beautiful_FrEaK

There's only so much discussion that can revolve around jeans and how they wear. Most questions that can be asked have been covered at some point. And the sufu bubble has burst. I think there's still plenty of interest in raw denim, but there's less interest in acquiring the new, must have, limited edition, super hyped collaboration, and having a half dozen contests or tours going on. And more importantly, there's less interest in showing off what you've acquired and receiving praise for your purchase or how your jeans have worn. A lot of the discussion here has revolved around "look what I've bought" or "how do I size what I want to buy?"

Maybe your right setterman, I will have to fit it in between my current past times as a naked muse, expert cheese roller, collector of  newspaper clippings, master jam taster, woodsman, and playing the spoons.

Oh and my night school class on diversity.

Edited by Double 0 Soul

Hoggy - I assume you own a pair of pliers. Just buy a pair with a crotch rivet and remove it yourself, it's simple.

Double 0 - I'm not surprised at your lack of crotch blow-outs as your camel-toe imprint fades are extremely well-defined. I'm sure there is a level of correlation between these 2 factors.

Ok a half reasonable question from me for once...

I have been reading/using sufu on/off since 2006ish mainly for sizing advice before buying Japanese denim, because i dont work in front of a cpu i never signed up or contributed, this is only made possible now due to mobile devices around my workshop.
I digress....

In all that time it was always the same old sufu."jamatsu" was continually offensive the mods used to negotiate with him to tone it down, there was a dude "suckdick" who posted pictures of his erect penis every time he got excited, to the sufu of yore this was considered acceptable? then one day things changed? people got banned? Main contributors jumped ship in favour of SF

The modern sufu in unrecognisable from the old, What happened in this period that i missed? Was it just made a more attractive product for the advertising revenue or what? Maybe one of the sufu geriatrics can lmk?

Even Eddie changed his name??

Reading between the lines, what you're really asking here is if it's still acceptable to post photos of your penis because you're now feeling insecure due to the fact that you never get crotch blow-outs, so you want to prove a point.

Am I correct? ;)

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic