SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

^^ jmfr.

ande whall Buffalo or Caribou may fit the bill. Check out the size charts on his site www.andewhall.bigcartel.com

The Caribou are not a bad suggestion she struggles to get a small waist with a 33" inseam, the back pocket stitch will not be her thing (not that i have a fucking clue what her thing might be)

The Caribou are not a bad suggestion she struggles to get a small waist with a 33" inseam, the back pocket stitch will not be her thing (not that i have a fucking clue what her thing might be)

Are you talking about me? I'm a dude...

I would say forget about value, a good sweatshirt will last for many years making price irrelevant. I have purchased loads of sweats on the quest for the perfect fit, and that is the main thing. Have a browse through http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/16458-vintage-sweatshirts/ and see what cut suits your body shape. Remember some amazing quality sweatshirts are not Loopwheeled just because it says loowheeled that does not necessarily evevate the material above non-loop.

I cut them off, then manually bartack over them, I find them ugly and irritating and feel they make the item look badly finished,

But that's probably just me...

The last time you posted your opinions on run off maynard i thought you was "avin us on" I love my run off and feel gutted if they get broken. Each to his own i suppose.

I would say forget about value, a good sweatshirt will last for many years making price irrelevant. I have purchased loads of sweats on the quest for the perfect fit, and that is the main thing. Have a browse through http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/16458-vintage-sweatshirts/ and see what cut suits your body shape. Remember some amazing quality sweatshirts are not Loopwheeled just because it says loowheeled that does not necessarily evevate the material above non-loop.

Thanks that was very helpful.  :)

what's the consensus on ocean soaks nowadays? i can't help but think it's a bit dumb myself but it looks like a ton of fun and definitely something i'd do. The guys at Self Edge shit on it in that 'denim myths' video but it seems cool to me.

Should I size up one to allow for shrinkage?  Considering The Strike Gold sweats ATM.

Not at all, The strike gold do come up a bit short in the body after a wash and that might not work for you but if you are between sizes for the Wh/Barns go with the smaller size especially with the Whitesville.

what's the consensus on ocean soaks nowadays? i can't help but think it's a bit dumb myself but it looks like a ton of fun and definitely something i'd do. The guys at Self Edge shit on it in that 'denim myths' video but it seems cool to me.

Ocean soaks are yesterday's news. Everyone's doing babbling brook soaks now.

2 down on 0105 works too, i went down 1 & it's too big. :unsure:

Guess it comes down to how you want them to fit, waist is np.. stretch like crazy.

Edited by rustygoose

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic