SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

Going to Beijing in a few weeks, anywhere I should go?

This may be hopeless, but can anyone recommend a raw denim-friendly road bike saddle? The stock one on my bike isn't bad, but it leaves a brutal imprint on my denim ass, and generally looks pretty stupid. Was thinking of going with a Brooks saddle since it's all leather.

look around on all of superdenim.

Any reco of jap denim? slimstraight or slim/siim tapered for people with truewaist of 27-28? thanks! already have pbjx011

brooks is what i use, and my jeans fade nicely.

This may be hopeless, but can anyone recommend a raw denim-friendly road bike saddle? The stock one on my bike isn't bad, but it leaves a brutal imprint on my denim ass, and generally looks pretty stupid. Was thinking of going with a Brooks saddle since it's all leather.

Hi all.. first post here and I am sorry that it's going to be an annoying one for the regulars ...

I am a 27 in Nudie tight long johns (they are the only jeans I wear) and would love a pair of Diors for their nice details etc.. which ones are similar in style to my current jeans? 19cm mij?.... and is the sizing similar enough to my current jeans?

[i have also found some never worn nudie high kais 27 and and APC NC in 29 in my cupboard today..might be selling soon if siblings don't want them.]

im looking for some cheap, lightweight denim, anyone got any ideas? already checked out uniqlo and thats looking like the best option. also, no, im not a fool, iv been in a pair of momo 0701's for about 5 months now, every day. im not trying to get rid of them, i just want something a little lighter for the hot summer

Any tips on where to find a nice pair of duck canvas chinos/pants? I bought these Left Fields from BiG in size 30 but they're just a bit too tight in the waist and the rise is kinda low.

I was originally looking for a pair of Carhartt Ropers but being in the US , they are hard to find.

Hi guys,

on Monday i received my APC from context clothing. today, Wednesday, i noticed the outseam of the denim is becoming "loose"? This isn't suppose to happen, correct? They're in 2-3 different places on each side of the legs. Here are some quick pics from my phone:

4982c57

ba2fcdc

213cf11

should i contact them and try an exchange or am i over-worrying? these are my first pair of selvedge denim, so i don't know what to expect.

Can anyone recommend a jean that's similar to the modern Levi 505 that you can get at Sears and whatnot? My dad wears those like crazy, but I'd love to get him a pair of drys that are similar cut that he can break in.

just get him some LVC 505s. no need to take him out of his comfort zone...

Can anyone recommend a jean that's similar to the modern Levi 505 that you can get at Sears and whatnot? My dad wears those like crazy, but I'd love to get him a pair of drys that are similar cut that he can break in.

Levis makes two selvedge 505s.

http://us.levi.com/product/index.jsp?productId=10952142&cp=3146842.3146854.3691981

http://us.levi.com/product/index.jsp?productId=10952143&cp=3146842.3146854.3691981

Personally though, I'd look at the Warehouse BiGD5

Send them back for an exchange.

That is not suppose to happen.

Hi guys,

on Monday i received my APC from context clothing. today, Wednesday, i noticed the outseam of the denim is becoming "loose"? This isn't suppose to happen, correct? They're in 2-3 different places on each side of the legs. Here are some quick pics from my phone:

should i contact them and try an exchange or am i over-worrying? these are my first pair of selvedge denim, so i don't know what to expect.

I'd agree with the LVC 505 jean.

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic