SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

http://www.e-levi.jp/shop/mens/item/view/shop_product_id/3565

Considering purchasing these. Can anyone tell me something I should know about them? Fit? If they're worth 130 plus shipping? Where they're made? If they fade well? Any information would be helpful.

Thanks

if you look on the warehouse thread(last page i think) a dude has a link to the Warehouse Warrens for like 130 bucks. far superior to those levis in every way possible. trust me...the levis have a paper patch for crying out loud!:eek:

I have some s/s 09 routes in the lighterweight denim and i have been wearing them for the past 4 or so months. Its time for a soak but there really isn't significant creasing and combs, as the lighterweight denim doesn't really take creases well. The denim has faded, but I'm afraid if I wash the combs and lap creases will reset. Insight on this?

Hi there. Could somebody recommend durable and slim raw jeans under $80 on online? It should be grateful then.

since ur in south korea, u should check out uniqlo. the s-001 cut is pretty nice from what ive seen. and depending on how thick ur legs are, the s-002 can be called slim. they surely are slim on me, and if u are cool with black, two of the uniqlos in seoul (kangnam and myeongdong) have them in selvage for only like $15

I would expect no more than 2" as an optimum for the 1001's stretch.

The eternal one-wash inseam will not shrink much if at all, maybe a negligible amount because they are one-wash, meaning the shrinkage has essentially been gotten out of them. You can always get them hemmed though if you need a shorter inseam length.

I have some s/s 09 routes in the lighterweight denim and i have been wearing them for the past 4 or so months. Its time for a soak but there really isn't significant creasing and combs, as the lighterweight denim doesn't really take creases well. The denim has faded, but I'm afraid if I wash the combs and lap creases will reset. Insight on this?

How in the world would your creases reset on a soak? Soak! Loose that indigo and clean those jeans!

Well, even if the creases do loose their way a little bit, new creases will form soon enough anyway. You should have nothing to worry about at all. If you feel that you have reason to wash because of dirt, grime, loss of indigo or whatever, do it. As I said, creasing should be no issue at all, no matter what the denim is.

hi,

I come here in order to have help to buy a new denim on SF or BIG .

My first (and only) raw jeans was an APC NS.

I'am looking for a denim whith approximatly the same rigidity.

slightly less slim just under the knees ( but the whith same leg oppening at the bottom)

And especially with a low waist than the APC.

Finally a denim for something under 1m70 with normal leg .

sanforized or unsanforized ... no probleme. (but not a one-wash)

under 220$

someone know ?

thanks and sorry for my bad english. I'am french ;)

whats the word for a garment that is in between a jean jacket and a chambray shirt...?

Ideally, it wouldn't need to be tucked in and could be thrown over a polo if it gets chilly.

whats the word for a garment that is in between a jean jacket and a chambray shirt...?

Ideally, it wouldn't need to be tucked in and could be thrown over a polo if it gets chilly.

maybe a chore coat

I just got my new raw jeans about a month ago, but yesterday, I was playing with some dogs when I found our i was allergic to them. They were sitting in my lap and everything. I obviously don't want to wash them, but will I have an allergic reaction every time I wear my jeans or can I just lint remove all the fur off? Thanks! :D

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic