SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

lmaozedong, what shoes are those? I thought they looked like jack purcells, but without the smiley on the toe. Am I right? Sorry for ignoring your question and giving you another one instead, don't know anything about skulls though. Thanks.

hey, these are le coq sportifs. i picked them up at a foot locker for like $5 a year or so ago. they were the only ones left, half a size too big, but shoes that look almost identical to jack purcells and common projects for $5? i couldn't resist. one of my fav buys ever ;)

Repair question here:

What should I do about the threads coming loose on my Skull 5010?

I was thinking of just supergluing the threads, I'm not handy with sewing machines at all.

3 months, 1 initial hot soak.

img0823fl3.jpg

I have this same problem, only it's on the thigh of my FH4001BKs... since its on the inside seam of the thigh, im worried its gonna unravel and the whole jean's gonna come apart. what should i do??

Do you know of people being allergic to certain fabrics or indigo? My girlfriend wore her new pbj slims for about the third time last night and today has small irritation marks on her around the area of the jeans. Its weird because she's never had any reaction to any jeans ever before. It's also strange that only now she gets marks as opossed to the first times she wore them. any clues?

Do you know of people being allergic to certain fabrics or indigo? My girlfriend wore her new pbj slims for about the third time last night and today has small irritation marks on her around the area of the jeans. Its weird because she's never had any reaction to any jeans ever before. It's also strange that only now she gets marks as opossed to the first times she wore them. any clues?

Was it hot out? Are they really tight on her? If yes/yes, perhaps chafing

i kinda doubt anyone will have an answer but i may as well ask, does anyone know a tailor in Edmonton who they would trust with their eternals?

(crotch is in trouble pocket bags are in trouble, damn cotton thread i want durability. with a name like eternal they should ast longer than this)

:(

Looking for a jeans that:

-has a small hem but roomy thighs

-will be at least 36' after soak

-has not a ridiculously low rise

S0500XX and SExIH03 come to mind, althouhj I'd probably like a bit more rise in the SExIH. Anything else?

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic