SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

hi kino. Not really matters. What size are you looking after ? I have 3 pairs of jack purcells.

If you normally wear, say, US 9 then get US 9 (even better if u are buying a no-lace version, as it will tight fit). If you are concerend alot, then measure your foot size, etc note that my no-lace version Im wearing is tagged US9 (27cm) so your foot length should be less than 27cm.

does anyone know if Ksubi jeans are sanforized?

Yes they are.

No it isn't.

You have, in order:

Waist, Length, Front rise, Back rise, Thigh, Hem.

maybe im wrong but:

ウエスト レングス 前股上 後股上 ワタリ幅 裾幅

90cm前後 85cm前後 32cm前後 40.5cm前後 30.5cm前後 23cm前後

or:

Waist Length Previous Rise After Rise Wading width Hem

about 90 cm/about 85 cm/about 32 cm/about 40.5 cm/about 30.5 cm/about 23 cm

he wrote:

Waist=90CM

Inseam=85CM

Hem=23CM

Rise=30.5CM

Back Rise=40.5CM

??? =32CM (not sure what that measurement is)

so....

i dunno.

im assuming you speak japanese

i on the other hand dont.

I skate basically everyday for 2+ hours of pure skating. But I sweat a lot and these are making my raw denim jeans i received smell like bad. I've had them for about 2-3 weeks and even when I hang and febreze them, the next day they don't smell as bad but they still smell. =[. Should I just not skate in these jeans?

lol youre call..

cheep skates in florida heat and have you seen his sams?

food for thought

edit: what are the jeans?

I skate basically everyday for 2+ hours of pure skating. But I sweat a lot and these are making my raw denim jeans i received smell like bad. I've had them for about 2-3 weeks and even when I hang and febreze them, the next day they don't smell as bad but they still smell. =[. Should I just not skate in these jeans?

How are you hanging them at night? Big sloppy pile on the floor or on a clip hanger? Get another pair, alternate, hang off pair in the sun or near an airvent/fan when not on.

Also, what does everyone think of my arcuate/pocket design?

PaleoPocket.jpg

Does the Edwin.co.jp online shop ship to the United States? I tried fumbling through their website but I can't read kanji (or whatever characters they are) and couldn't really determine if it was impossible to give them an international shipping address. I really want a pair of the Straight Vintage Button Fly as featured on http://repeattofade.blogspot.com/2008/04/edwin-vintage-aw-2008.html

but I can't find them on Edwin's website. If someone could link it...

But I'm also considering that it might just be better to buy another brand from BiG or Denim Bar (close enough to where I live) at the same price point. Insight on this would be appreciated.

Damn I should have just bought them when I saw them in Japan... I just didn't know anything about jeans back then...I'm feeling that I'd like to spend around $150 to $250 on jeans and would much rather pay $100 for them, but I'd also like to get a pair that I'd be happy with their unique quality. If people could recommend names that have great value, I'd really appreciate it. Also I plan on wearing such jeans with a t-shirt or a nice button down, so I think the less slubby the denim better it would go with a nice shirt.

Thanks for the input.

speaking of Dr Bronners.. is there a particular scent of that stuff that doesnt leave a sickening residue on the denim? i want them to smell good and all.. but not if it turns gross.

I use the unscented baby mild, seems to work ok.

I love the peppermint soap bar

I love that stuff, very tingly on the tender bits.

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic