SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

Thanks guys, can't seem to find any S2A other than the waxed cotton or whatever in grey. I wish Grey Skulls weren't so bloody short. Also that a pair were out there in my size. Thanks beatle too but those are too light for my liking.

Depends which ones you're talking. Same as 501 but with a zip you know.

i was looking for a similar slim jeans like my 19cm mii and i thought that maybe the 505 1967 would be the right choice ? or are they slimer than the dior ?

wtf 505's being slim? shit is hugeee

word ? i was looking pics on the whole forum and i dont found much but i saw a pic from papoose and it looked slim to me and i also read that the 505 67 r slimmer than the 501 47 which is straight/slim cut as i know

maybe i am wrong

Hi,

I've bought my first unsanforized jean, a samurai 710xx 19oz.

I soaked it two times, one cold and one hot and after let it dry hanged.

I wore it yesterday and I've got blue on my shoes.

Is it normal ?

Yes, that's normal and is to be expected with anything dyed with indigo.

It'll stop after a month or so of wear....

do self edge imperials have the same color denim and texture as the skull 5010xx or apc ns? im looking for something as stiff but the same looking denim

What do you mean by "same looking"?

All three of jeans you mentioned are made with raw indigo denim with a weight between 14oz - 14.5oz...

If you think the 5010 and NS denim looks the same then yes, the SEXI04 denim is the same.

What do you mean by "same looking"?

All three of jeans you mentioned are made with raw indigo denim with a weight between 14oz - 14.5oz...

If you think the 5010 and NS denim looks the same then yes, the SEXI04 denim is the same.

what i mean is, i have a pair of nudies and the denim is soft and doesnt have the same feel like the sexi04. the skulls look different in pictures that the sexi04 or the ns.

a leather related question here

if anyone can chime in, it would much appreciated:

i have an untanned/natural bridle leather wallet coming in from leathergoods

my question is how can i prevent indigo stains from going onto the wallet?

is there a beginners guide to how to protect ur wallet?

i sifted thru the evolution of leather thread but its wayyyyyyy too much to read.

Is the 1966 lvc 501 similar fitting to Apc ns ? Can anyone suggest anything else that fits like ns please

The 1966 LVC 501 is a slim-straight-leg jean, and the APC NS is a slim-tapered jean.

A jean that fits similar to the NS is the Samurai 0500...it has a tapered leg but a higher rise and roomier thighs.

The closest LVC item to APC NS is the 1947 LVC 501, I believe.

quick question about tappering my FH.

will tappering the jeans ruin the chainstitching?

If they mess with the hem during the tapering, yes. Everyday tailors do not have the right equipment to chainstitch. And they have a reputation for, upon being asked "chainstitch yes yes i do this for you" and then you get pissed off later. You also have to practically scream at them not to mess with the selvedge line. So...you should probably just use SE or BiG or Denim Doctor to be safe

I've heard about people putting jeans in a freezer to get rid of odours. Has anybody tried this and if so does it work?

It's possible I guess...freezing would kill certain bacteria, but it would probably be just as beneficial to hang them outside for a while, or beter yet...just wash them.

thanks for answering my questions

i have thought of cheap solution, dunno how effective it will be

i plan to keep tissue paper in my backpocket

so there's a layer to keep it from indigo stain yet still have shape to get wallet fade

If you feel like doing something good you rep them back.

And you always rep people who gives you advice *winkwink*

shit, sorry but at the time i didn't know what repping was until i got a shitload of neg reps because of a stupid hairstyle thread thing. i can't rep anymore for the day but i will get you a rep tomorrow.

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic