Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

hey kiya, any chance there's a pair of 634s-SEXIH13 size 33 left in one of the stores?

Nope, sold out sorry. But the 301s is coming out in a super small run of the same denim in three weeks.

Do you guys happen to have the Iron Heart 7301s in 34 in stock?

Nope, sold out.  That model has been replaced by the 8301s.

kiya - a strange question for you. i basically got my se feather ring (which i have worn every single day for over 2yrs) caught on a piece of wood which was then pulled away from me which resulted in the ring being sort of turned inside out and bent into a distorted and twisted u-shape. is it basically fucked at this point, or would i be able to go to a jeweller to get them to try and return it to its original 'spiral' form?

Edited by conqueror

Buck-tight and Duck available at any of the stores in size 33?

Both SENY and SELA have one pair left in that size now if you'd like to place a phone order.

kiya - a strange question for you. i basically got my se feather ring (which i have worn every single day for over 2yrs) caught on a piece of wood which was then pulled away from me which resulted in the ring being sort of turned inside out and bent into a distorted and twisted u-shape. is it basically fucked at this point, or would i be able to go to a jeweller to get them to try and return it to its original 'spiral' form?

Its definitely not fucked, take it a cheap low-rent jeweler and they'll be able to bend it back into shape for next to nothing (or even free).

Both models?

Nope, only the Buck-Tite.  But i believe we sold the last one at SELA today, not sure right now cause i'm in Tokyo.

Both SENY and SELA have one pair left in that size now if you'd like to place a phone order.

Its definitely not fucked, take it a cheap low-rent jeweler and they'll be able to bend it back into shape for next to nothing (or even free).

ugh, my city sucks - the jewelers i went to said they "think" they could fix it and it would be $35-50 AUS. thanks for the heads up anyway, i will prob just buy a new one when i can afford it.

^ I've messed around with my SE Feather Ring and opened it up all the way until it was nearly flat, then re-curved it back into ring shape.

With a little umph, you might be able to just bend it back into shape yourself.

Buck-tight and Duck available at any of the stores in size 33?

Update: We have the Buck-Tite in the online store, you can buy it now.  The last 33 in the duck we sold two days ago.

Edited by kiya

ugh, my city sucks - the jewelers i went to said they "think" they could fix it and it would be $35-50 AUS. thanks for the heads up anyway, i will prob just buy a new one when i can afford it.

If you're in the states shoot me a PM. I'll do it for free. I work with silver jewelry as a hobby, so I would be more than happy to help you out.

Edited by Rightyow77

when are the MF blank tees going up on the online shop?

Friday.

Yup, we've got em.  We just recently got a restock of those at all our stores.

We have full size runs of this jean available now at SENY and SELA, you can either place a phone order for them or email us and we'll take the order via email.

ended up with the slim straight for the lady! she really likes them, and the leather  patch on them is pretty sweet. huge thanks to the SF crew!

Edited by Workers

ended up with the slim straight for the lady! she really likes them, and the leather  patch on them is pretty sweet. huge thanks to the SF crew!

You're welcome! Glad you were able to find her a pair of jeans that fit.

Kiya, will you be restocking the Flat Head long sleeve pin check shirt? I think it's been a while since you last carried it.

Everything Flat Head makes is made to order so there is rarely ever a restock on a shirt (with the exception of winter heavy flannels).  We do have new FH shirts coming every couple of weeks though through-out the year.

Self Edge Product Updates

We've received a full restock of all Iron Heart jeans along with the 301s slim cut jean at all Self Edge stores.  Along with these jeans we've received full restocks of all their jackets, vests, tan belts, wallets, and bracelet.  We've also gotten an awesome black 12oz denim shirt that fades to gray over time which is going up in our online store later this week. 

Flat Head has just finished new runs of their most popular jeans including the SE05BSP, F310, and the 3009.  Along with these jeans we've received restocks of a few of their recent shirts such as the Diamond Ombre and Trademark T-shirts, wallets, wallet chains, feather rings, key rings, and more both in-store and online.

We had so many requests for a loopwheeled gray crewneck we brought back Buzz Rickson's version, available now at all of our stores. 

The online store has been restocked today with all five models of glasses from Globe Specs.

Missing sizes in all of Mister Freedom's new collection have been restocked at all stores and in our online store and we've got a new blank white tee available now at all our stores which will be going up in our online store on Thursday.  This blank tee is a steal considering what its made of and the construction. 

We never expected chinos to sell as fast as these have, restocks are coming to all stores this week.  Our customers are saying these beat any other chino they've owned on both a fit and fabric/construction level.  Not a surprise considering they came from Stevenson.

Hula Oxford shirts are back in stock, this will be the last restock on these this year.  Along with the Hula shirts we received Sugar Cane's popular jean cord shirt in black/gray.

Self Edge x Benders Flat Head T-Shirt

Whether you're straight edge or straight wasted there is a bar in San Francisco by the name of Benders which we think could quite possibly be the best bar in the world.  Yes, world.  We've been regular patrons of this bar for ten years now and over the years have experienced nearly everything you can imagine within these doors.  Exactly ten years ago, on the day Johnny Cash died, the bar was opened by Johnny Davis and Liam Martin, two San Francisco bar veterans with a combined 37 years of experience working at beer mecca Toronado and the legendary Zeitgeist.  We feel that nobody understands what a "bar" should feel like like these guys, they've perfected the art of bar balance; creating a place to drink, play pool, see bands, and stuff quarters into the city's best jukebox.  They are immune to trends, and for that we love them.

We're paying tribute to the place we use as a second home by doing a limited edition t-shirt made by Flat Head.  This Self Edge x Benders tee is heavy weight tubular knit t-shirt with a triple stitched collar and contrast stitching at the hem-line and arm-holes, fully made and printed in Japan. 

To commemorate ten years of Benders and this collaborative Self Edge x Benders t-shirt we're throwing a party at the bar this Thursday night from 7pm till 10pm.  There'll be Self Edge themed drink specials (Indigo Juice, beer and shot specials, and more),  a rockin' jukebox, pool competitions, and an end of a night which you probably won't remember.

The t-shirt will be released Thursday May 23rd at all Self Edge stores and in our online store.  The same design in different colors on a Gildan tee will also be available at Benders on the same night.  Tee modeled by the one and only Johnny Davis at the height of Twin Peaks.

SEXBENDERS_TEE_01.jpg

SEXBENDERS_TEE_03.jpg

SEXBENDERS_TEE_01.jpg

SEXBENDERS_TEE_02.jpg

SEXBENDERS_TEE_03.jpg

SEXBENDERS_TEE_04.jpg

SEXBENDERS_TEE_05.jpg

SEXBENDERS_TEE_06.jpg