Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Awesome! Can't wait to get a new pair for the summer :) My SExSC06 are in need of replacing, any suggestions for a light slim tapered pair? Do you have ST-100X, 12BSP, and 103BSP in size 28 in SF that I could try on?

We have all of those jeans in a 28 that you can try on, keep in mind the 12BSP runs very small and you'd be a 29 or 30.

In-Store Sale at SESF, SENY, and SELA:

April 26, 27, and 28 (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday)

Self Edge Online Store Sale:

Starts 9am (PDT) Friday, April 26

Ends 5pm (PDT) Monday, April 29

Sale in-store and online will be 13% off (Excludes all printed media, CDs, hems/repairs). Leather jackets will be discounted 5%. Customers which are not local can use a coupon code for 13% off everything (5% off leather jackets) in our online store starting at 9AM (PDT) Friday April 26th, the

coupon code will be good until 5pm (PDT) Monday, April 29th.

Sale terms cannot be retroactive for past purchases or to pre-purchase items which are not in our current stock.

Coupon Code for 13% off along with free shipping worldwide: ThirteenPercent

Coupon Code for 5% off all Leather Jackets with free shipping worldwide: LeatherLover

QUESTION - Do you guys plan to get any Strike Gold denim restock for the sale?

Thanks

On 3Sixteen's website they stock the SL-220X in a sz 40. Does this mean that it's in stock at SENY ? If yes, does it qualify for the sale ?

Thanks

We have them available via phone order at SENY and SELA, you can call during the sale and get the discount and free shipping.

Sale in-store and online will be 13% off (Excludes all printed media, CDs, hems/repairs). Leather jackets will be discounted 5%. Customers which are not local can use a coupon code for 13% off everything (5% off leather jackets) in our online store starting at 9AM (PDT) Friday April 26th, the

Sale terms cannot be retroactive for past purchases or to pre-purchase items which are not in our current stock.

Coupon Code for 5% off all Leather Jackets with free shipping worldwide: LeatherLover

QUESTION - Do you guys plan to get any Strike Gold denim restock for the sale?

Thanks

We got a restock at all three stores a week ago but it sold super fast. We still have good stock at SELA and SENY if you want to come in or place a phone order.

Sale is on!

The Self Edge New York Expansion Party & Self Edge 13% Off Sale

It has been four years since we opened our New York City location and with the remodel that our SF store went through last year SENY was feeling a bit jealous. Earlier this month we closed Self Edge New York for a week and have nearly doubled the size of the store, added another dressing room, and expanded our product rage from the brands we've always carried.

To celebrate this momentous occasion we're throwing a party on April 27th at Self Edge New York and have a weekend long 13% off sale at all three Self Edge stores (and online too).

The stores are fully stocked with new items from every brand we carry including lots of spring and summer items We've also recently received full restocks of jeans from every brand to stock up for the sale weekend. Everything is 13% off except for leather jackets which are 5% off.

The Self Edge New York Party will be from 6pm to 10pm on Saturday night, April 27.

Come enjoy some beers, music, and general rowdiness courtesy of our unruly clientele and employees.

Shop Self Edge Online

Hey Kiya, just copped the SE05BSP, stoked! Just a side note, whenever I try to pay via AMEX or Visa, it comes up declined due to "billing address" mismatch. All my details are correct so is that an international thing (in Oz)? It's fine as I payed through PayPal but I'm sure PayPal is horrendous for fees and I'd rather not give them money!

Hey Kiya, just copped the SE05BSP, stoked! Just a side note, whenever I try to pay via AMEX or Visa, it comes up declined due to "billing address" mismatch. All my details are correct so is that an international thing (in Oz)? It's fine as I payed through PayPal but I'm sure PayPal is horrendous for fees and I'd rather not give them money!

Thats odd, we get online orders on a daily basis from all around the world people using all types of credit cards. I fraud detection settings are very sensitive so it may just be a slight difference in formatting the way your address is on file with your credit card company.

happened last time i tried to pay as well. i was told to just pay with my card using paypal, which worked fine. used a visa.

Any stores still have the 3Sixteen SL-100 in size 33 still in stock? This is pretty awesome.

As of mid-day yesterday SELA had a pair left, give us a call there at noon (PDT).

24 Hours Left for this Sale!

The Self Edge New York Expansion Party & Self Edge 13% Off Sale

It has been four years since we opened our New York City location and with the remodel that our SF store went through last year SENY was feeling a bit jealous. Earlier this month we closed Self Edge New York for a week and have nearly doubled the size of the store, added another dressing room, and expanded our product rage from the brands we've always carried.

To celebrate this momentous occasion we're throwing a party on April 27th at Self Edge New York and have a weekend long 13% off sale at all three Self Edge stores (and online too).

The stores are fully stocked with new items from every brand we carry including lots of spring and summer items We've also recently received full restocks of jeans from every brand to stock up for the sale weekend. Everything is 13% off except for leather jackets which are 5% off.

The Self Edge New York Party will be from 6pm to 10pm on Saturday night, April 27.

Come enjoy some beers, music, and general rowdiness courtesy of our unruly clientele and employees.

Shop Self Edge Online

Will there be anymore Strike Gold loopwheeled crewnecks in large?

I would place a phone order with SELA or SENY for one, the next run that the online store will get is done in the fall.

Any word when the Self Edge will be releasing those Vibergs we heard a rumor about a few months ago?

Edited by kiya

No, i just can't post properly because of the Sufu update.  There are no Vibergs coming out.

A few photos from our party at SENY last Saturday night with appearences from OneManCult, Alyasha Owerka-Moore, J-Zone, the guys behind Vater & Sohn, and more..

_MG_1447130430.jpg
_MG_1446130430.jpg
_MG_1445130430.jpg
_MG_1492130430.jpg
_MG_1432130430.jpg
_MG_1442130430.jpg
_MG_1428130430.jpg
_MG_1424130430.jpg

Edited by kiya

Yep, that sweater didn't appeal to me at first but it is pretty sweet.  I've been wondering this for a while, what's your choice of undershirt?  I need the ultimate white tee in my life

Flat Head or Strike Gold, i have yet to find a better fitting and better made t-shirt.

I thought so.  How do you think they compare to the stevenson tees?

I love the Stevenson tees but would never wear them under a shirt because they have a pocket.

Does 3Sixteen's 100x denim breathe better than Roy's?

I want to give you a definitive answer but i can't.  I'd say they'd be a on pair, if anything maybe 3sixteen's denim breathes a bit better.