WAYWT 2024 Denim Edition

MJF9

7 hours ago, julian-wolf said:

Same clothes new living situation (once we move all our stuff)

IMG_5679.thumb.jpeg.b9cd4c5809697569e18746b15375c122.jpeg

Civilian Crew / Tender x2 / Tezo / Hollows / Cane’s / Birks

Dude! To me, knowing very little about American (Californian?) housing, this house looks like the dream!!!!

Simple fits. Reaching for this setup more than any other this summer. (I cycle to work so wearing jeans outside for any type of long walk/effort is avoided)

Toys McCoy

Fullcount

Asahi

IMG_1846.jpg

Edited by Alec Leamas
Photo not working so added after the fact

Thanks, @Dr_Heech + @Alec Leamas! Yeah, we’re really pleased with it, and can’t wait to move in (packing’s already in full swing). We’ve been searching on and off for the better part of a year, now. Facing the likely reality that we’ll be lifelong renters (if we want to continue living around here) has made it feel really important to find somewhere that we could see ourselves staying long-term—and this place really does tick all of the boxes, I think. In the end, it’s a little above our current budget, but the strong rent control laws here mean that finding a good place sooner rather than later could mean paying a lot less over the next 10+ years, even if it means we get to save a little less now…or so we’re telling ourselves.

Anyway, yeah, maybe once we get settled I’ll post a bit of a tour. It’s a really lovely, well cared for ‘20s-ish little bungalow.

Another 1890s tux photo. This denim is really crinkling quickly. 

TCB/J Press shirt/Rancourt loafersIMG_7753.thumb.jpeg.112a72ba0005f4f49d148497d5abba5b.jpegIMG_7773.thumb.jpeg.b16316fea0cdaa2f2d6b5bec793948a3.jpeg

Because I  love the jacket so much here is a bonus that I forgot to post earlier 

TCB/Wythe tencel shirt/Buzz chinos/ Hollows belt/Franks bootsIMG_7737.thumb.jpeg.9ae1558e8e268ae5697404b3f301b588.jpeg