This another new pair or just a ds pair you started wearing ? 

Fit great 

We’re all struggling to keep up with b_F and Broark’s new arrivals! :biggrin:

Edited by Maynard Friedman

5 hours ago, Maynard Friedman said:

We’re all struggling too keep up with b_F and Broark’s new arrivals! :biggrin:

Yes. Also looking forward to @Broark not quite fitting in to his 1927 Ooe's soon and then I'll be in there like a bandit and get em for half price ;)

Edited by Dr_Heech

8 minutes ago, Dr_Heech said:

Yes. Also looking forward to @Broark not quite fitfitting in to his 1927 Ooe's soon and then I'll be in there like a bandit and get em for half price ;)

Don't hold your breath on that one. :P I'm really enjoying those, which reminds me I need to get some fit pics up!

An old pair of black Denime jeans. The fabric of these is lovely, a bit of slub inside and out, but they really don't seem to fade much. Leg twist on the left leg has brought the selvedge line to the front. And I enjoy how the fit is slim but seems to flare out ever so slightly at the hem.

20210911_070219.thumb.jpg.cd80d53f93e63591f9c00aba19eae033.jpg

My first pair of Denime 66 just arrived. The support and service from Naoki-san are amazing.

Just now reading the last couple pages of this thread - love the fit on the XX ’51 and 66 30th Original Line @beautiful_FrEaK, those are pretty much my ideal fit for a pair of jeans these days, and I think the big cuff on the former pair is perfect. Also, maybe I’m just imagining this, but you look a lot slimmer than in the days of the Samurai fit guide.

Personally, I’m still the same size I always have been, but since my preference has changed so radically from the very slim fits I wore a decade ago to classic straight fits over the past four years or so, the end result isn’t much different than if I’d outgrown all my old jeans anyway.

Perfect fit on those , should wear them more often 

I have a really bad feeling about the future of Denime. The webshop is completely sold out, no updates since January '21...doesn't look too good.
There is still a big company behind Denime (Wego) but this is no guarantee.

The 30th Original Line was a great comeback (at least in my book) but probably didn't attract too many new customers.

I had Naoki from PSA look for a good sized pair of Denime XX for me to stock up.

On 1/19/2022 at 1:08 AM, beautiful_FrEaK said:

I have a really bad feeling about the future of Denime. The webshop is completely sold out, no updates since January '21...doesn't look too good.
There is still a big company behind Denime (Wego) but this is no guarantee.

The 30th Original Line was a great comeback (at least in my book) but probably didn't attract too many new customers.

I had Naoki from PSA look for a good sized pair of Denime XX for me to stock up.

Seems like Bears got a 66/66XX restock today, just in time for the Resolute fair that's going on there. 

Yep, they did. But it was just some remaining stock.

According to Naoki from BEARS, Denime is not planning to do new production runs which is bad in his book.

We will see 

Nice! Looks the right size to me b_F, I think a 42 would have been too small. A hot wash (and possibly tumble dry) might shrink the sleeves a little, which I think is what you may be after.

Thanks @Maynard Friedman .

Yes the sleeves could be a tad shorter and the shoulders look a little bit big. Chest is fine and I agree with you, a 42 would have been too tight (and not available in that condition for that price..thanks to Yahoo!)

Agree, just a wee bit of shrink on the sleeve length/shoulder would elevate things, but it looks great as it stands

Looks a good fit to me too b_F. Cuffed cuffs look good for a change imo. Would probably allow for a thicker sweatshirt too.

Edited by MJF9
Font anomalies needed fixing!

I like that fit. The long sleeves are funny to me - I've looked at jackets by Warehouse, Flat Head, Full Count, Freewheelers, etc. that look great except the sleeves are several inches too short for me. I like my Strike Gold jacket okay but more than anything else I got it because it was one of the only ones I could find with sufficiently long sleeves. I need at least 25" but for most of those makers I'd have to size up to something like a 48-50" chest to get that... when 42 is otherwise about the right jacket size for me.

Thanks Kyle.

These have a measured chest of 43.25" and sleeves of 24.75". So longer than I need :D

It’s probably the combination of shoulders and sleeves - if the shoulders were a little slimmer, then the sleeves would be a good length.

personally, I think the fit is great! On a 507xx I prefer the shoulders to have that overhang look. 

^ I like a bit of overhang too... a mix of no overhang and overhang jackets has the options nicely covered! 

I think when the combs form that will shorten the length of the sleeves too. Solid fit.