Denime

On 4/14/2024 at 6:59 PM, Maynard Friedman said:

I’m surprised no-one has snapped up these W33 Kyotos for an attractive price. I can’t quite tell from the photos but they look nearly new.

Are the Kyotos pretty low rise and narrow through the thighs? These actually should fit my waist and inseam, but I fear that the rise and thigh would be too tight for me.

That makes sense. I just looked at Bear's measurements for Resolute 710 and they are very similar for a given waist. Resolute 710 is actually even 2 cm higher rise, 0.5 cm wider in thigh, and 1 cm wider in leg opening. I'm concerned that even the Resolute would be too tight for my frame, so the Kyotos are a no-go for me.

I did end up snagging a Denime 232 jacket from Celluloid to solve my Type 2 fix. It was a hard choice over WH 2002xx, but I figured that it was a good chance to try out Denime. In reality, it probably won't be hugely different from the 2002xx based on the Denime by Warehouse jeans - will probably grab a pair of 220a when back in stock or new 1954 when it arrives.

Edited by yung_flynn

3 hours ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

Yeah, the Kyoto is rather slim. Has similarities to the Resolute 710.

I am still searching for a W36 in this cut because of the slimmer nature.

My Kyotos in size 32 fit almost identically to Resolute 710 in 33. They are slightly lower rise and a little less tapered, though.

Hi Tilmann. Yes, of course they arrived. Picture I posted in start of April was my picture I did. They are Orrizonti era.... very nice piece. If RHT will do same evolution as my vintage Lee 101 Storm rider jacket, would be great.

They are now vacuumed in queue and waiting for theirs time to be worn...

Raw measurements of W34 is

W 88cm

Fr rise 31cm

B rise 41cm

Thigh in crotch 35 cm

Knee 25cm

Hem 23,5cm

Inseam 89cm