Flash

Conners Sewing Factory

@Flash superb pair of jeans... your approach makes sense to me... my goal is to have a few pairs of jeans (and also jackets) with some decent wear and then just wear them on and off... prolonged life

Nice but twice the price of buying direct from Japan

YM doesn't produce for CSF, but he might handle their repairs.. He also does repair work fro Berberjin and a few other notable denim shops in Japan. For what it's worth, you can also buy his stuff directly from him via IG with the help of google translate as he does not speak english. I picked up the jumper from him a few months back, and he was super easy to work with. I would absolutely put the quality up there with CSF too, very similar ethos with vintage machine set-up and etc

@Uncle Karl amazing! Do you ever wear Freewheelers jeans too? 

5 minutes ago, dudewuttheheck said:

Those jeans look amazing @Uncle Karl!

Konaka-San is finally making my D-42 today!

2bogHjo.jpg

What did you do to secure these?

15 minutes ago, srudy said:

What did you do to secure these?

I ordered them 20 months ago and was super patient haha :P When he posted them I sent him a DM and bought a pair. It's just taken an extremely long time.

Posted (edited)

@dudewuttheheck hey long time no see/hear, looks like you trimmed down from your usual 38 waist, which is always a shame as lm always on the lookout for CSF seconds ;)

Edit: 20 months! Well it does say "the Lost order sheet" so whatta you expect?

Edited by Dr_Heech
To edit obvs

6 hours ago, Dr_Heech said:

@dudewuttheheck hey long time no see/hear, looks like you trimmed down from your usual 38 waist, which is always a shame as lm always on the lookout for CSF seconds ;)

Edit: 20 months! Well it does say "the Lost order sheet" so whatta you expect?

Yeah I unfortunately had to let go of every pair except for my 37s. They're in the wash again as I type. They a little too big, but I hot washed and tumble dried them on furnace mode enough times to make them wearable still.

Haha yeah I'm hoping they will be worth it. I'm down to a 30" waist now, but my butt and thighs are still quite large so I didn't dare go below 33 and even then I'm still nervous.