Conners Sewing Factory

Flash

There’s no reason either, just they will make them when they want to make them. Truly I could care less if I get the jeans at this point, I’d just like my money back.

Was that the place on Valencia a couple blocks up from the old Self Edge location? I remember them having a nice selection and seeming friendly enough, but the whole vibe being absolutely horrendous, all white and clean room feeling

Edited by julian-wolf

I would at least call my credit card and explain it to them, see what happens. I just looked at their store policy and they say they issue a chargeback against chargebacks, which I’ve never seen before, and gives me some sort of feeling about a retailer that feels the need to state that. 

On 6/29/2024 at 5:23 PM, Flash said:

Haven't posted in a while , give these a wash the other week 

20240628_182212

20240628_182252

No idea how long I've worn them , maybe like 3 years ? Past few summers I'm mainly in shorts 

20240629_124847

Forgot to say, also nice to see you posting again! Can't believe my old jeans look awesome now mate. Haven't spoke for ages, hope you and yours are all well?

I'm still mainly in shorts too between May and September so can empathise.