Denime 66xx World Tour

louisbosco

21 Jan

Had a close mate from japan brought us around kobe while she was back in japan for a holiday the same time as i was. Hit Kobe round the kitano district with the old merchant houses and down to their port area before heading over to chinatown for dinner. Well, you could probably guess what's for dinner, you know when you're in kobe, you gotta have Kobe beef..

IMG_5976_zpsqeq6smml.jpg

IMG_2709_zpslxcbypho.jpgIMG_2714_zpsnqz3vn1m.jpgIMG_2734_zps5liniota.jpgIMG_2741_zpstgiyrqxa.jpgIMG_2745_zpsycj0xfzq.jpgIMG_2748_zpsfdy9bovo.jpgIMG_2765_zpsbyka75v7.jpgIMG_2764_zps90isybit.jpgIMG_2755_zpstmbyjhof.jpg

i've just shipped the jeans out today to lukenstein after washing them as soon as i got back to perth. Meanwhile, i'll finish my japan updates while the jeans are en route.

22 Jan 

Last day with my mate in Osaka. Visited the Osaka castle and the Kaiyukan Aquarium. Second time visiting the aquarium and for those who have not visited, i'd say the aquarium is a must see when you're in Osaka. Unfortunately not much photos from inside the osaka castle and the outdoor viewing deck "cages" made it difficult for a skyline shot too. hope you enjoy...

IMG_2860_zpsgkoy7mi3.jpgIMG_2878_zpsusbd7vjb.jpgIMG_2882_zpslhebn2kq.jpgIMG_2884_zpsx5tnwnhg.jpgIMG_2889_zpsgs89azk3.jpgIMG_6042_zpsio66uswh.jpgIMG_2893_zpsufav3p0q.jpg
IMG_2903_zpsfnomf0lq.jpgIMG_2915_zps89cthk3i.jpgIMG_2930_zps3xqo6xdl.jpg

Thanks once again SLAB

24th and 26th of Jan

Trying to compile the last few days of proper sightseeing stuff. A visit to Nara and a trip down to okayama.

Nara's very beautiful and serene. It has a very ancient feel to it being one of the ancient capital of Japan. Nice old temples and restoration of the Nara Palace. Also a good sight of the wild deers that free roam around the central park. Gotta watch of for the shit they leave everywhere. Being wild though, they do disappear out of sight when the sun starts to set, which makes me wonder, where do they even go if they're wild...

Unfortunately, wasn't able to make it to Okayama on the weekend where everything is open so i had to make do with a few stores that were opened. Top tip: if you want to make the most of kojima, go on the weekends.

IMG_3034_zpsp74mwtmn.jpg
IMG_3050_zpszzmdefac.jpgIMG_3060_zps5yg7fok2.jpgIMG_3063_zpscpicgzl0.jpgIMG_3074_zpsljqnyqar.jpgIMG_3086_zps5mlwrm5z.jpgIMG_3035_zpsi1xof5pd.jpgIMG_3045_zpsx6kkqfth.jpgIMG_3092_zpsgtgjpbuo.jpgIMG_3109_zpssxxoujvj.jpg

Touchdown in Brisbane/Ipswich , Queensland , Australia !

I hear a 'clap" as the mailman drops them into my secure front yard.

The denim feels fairly stiff and is an interesting difference to my competition fullcount 1101ph's which wimper as i transfer the trusty belt over to the denime.

_MG_32651_zpsqdqn0rq2.jpg

_MG_32671_zpsvkazhmkf.jpg

Where i live is a far cry from japan but today i went to see my new house briefly via the library and a blurry Mexican lunch!

The inseam of this pair is quite short for my standards so i went with the zero cuff today.I also witness a road rage incident which resulted in a beating. I did not take any pics of that for my own safety. 

20160212_1230061_zpsegyjjndn.jpg

20160212_145752_zpsyso5gxii.jpg

20160212_132434_zpsgbhjy9xn.jpg