Denim World Championship - SuFu Division

Max Power

@Nizzel: Crossing fingers too, man, all the best!!

@MaxPower: Daaayyymn, Muthafucka!! What'cha' doin' to these jawnz?!?!?!??!!? Sorry, just jealous, and stoked how great these will be!

@all: great posts all over, I read the latest three pages in one rush today and it was a great journey, thank you for sharing that much stuff!

Just got back from our annual family holiday to West Wales & thought I'd share some photos. My father-in-law loves his fishing and so we usually stay at a farmhouse along the River Teifi.

QDIrP6ul.jpg?1

Dependent on the weather we usually spend the week visiting various beaches in the area or towns & villages. Fortunately this year we managed to fit in a few beaches. Spotted porpoises and dolphins at New Quay and visited Mwnt, a fantastic beach well off the beaten track. Here's a pano shot from about half way up a headland next to the beach:

VFBsNiEl.jpg?1

It's said that back in the day pilgrims would begin their journey from the beach to Bardsey Island (to the North of Wales), where it was believed that 20,000 saints were buried. Here's the thirteenth century church at Mwnt that marked the beginning of the pilgrimage:

BYX96S7l.jpg

Fading opportunities included hiking along the River Teifi & beach sumo-wrestling.

xhh4l6Bl.jpg

(This isn't the best representation of the jeans, they're not this light)

yRWssxal.jpg

@Kyle - looking good! Those are great looking jeans. When they were around a few months ago, I was so tempted to get a pair, but I don't think the slim fit would work for me. The color and denim looks awesome. 

I am at 51 days of actual wear and this is how they look. They're dirty, smell filthy, but look awesome.... I am curious how much contrast I will gain with the next wash when all the indigo loss will be apparent and the dirt is gone!

Will post more pictures, and especially the detail shots for the first task in the dwc thread

2n6tqauj.jpg

qzw9nm94.jpg

kpum3ept.jpg

Finally decided on a pair, and went with the Samurai S0500XX. So far so good. Haven't been incredibly active. I've been forced to take time off work so I've been lounging around the house but a couple pics of some skateparks and some close-ups for the 1st challenge.

2d2ehax.jpg

nnql40.jpg

1zybqft.jpg

21o2cue.jpg

122hmd0.jpg

1zl86bs.jpg

wva5bt.jpg

Edited by d-rew12

they fit perfect brah, and considering your heavy duty lifestyle, sizing down on that would probably lead to quicker blowouts. or maybe you'd want that for the comp? :D

These are just my after work pants, so they will have a pretty easy and hopefully long life. I was a little considered about the back rise, as it seemed the cm conversion was a 13.5" back rise but sits pretty comfortably and around the same as my x's-33. But the rest of the fit I am really quite happy with.