WAYWT? [Denim Version] 2015

Cold Summer

The blanket lining is nice and perfect for chilly spring or autumn weather around here. It's not a winter jacket though of course, I'd say it's fine until temps drop below 5°C or so. The denim is a bit nondescript, but we'll see how it ages. Craftmanship is decent, I had to re-sew a couple buttons but the stitching overall is sound.

The fit is good but you have to size up one or two depending on what fit you want and how many layers you want to wear under it. Mine is sized up one and it's really hard to close the top button or the leather throat latch even with just a shirt underneath. You really notice that it's cut for Asian body types there (and the main model on Taobao also tends to wear jackets and shirts that are way too small, so the wear pics don't really help. There's no way that dude can close the top button on anything he models.).

In my case, shoulders fit fine but it can feel a bit restricting in the armhole / upper back area. In hindsight I probably would have been fine if I sized up by two sizes, but I didn't want to end up with a way too large jacket so I took the gamble. (The measurements on Taobao are ok but they don't tell the whole story sometimes.) The hand pockets are a bit shallow but that's owed to the style I think.

Overall, I quite like it, though.

WxExY 0110 X Momotaro X Viberg X EFFECTORxVanquish X JCrew Grey Chambray

WEYxberg3.jpg

the place looks very familiar to me.....Japan? And nice Evisu, too.

Edited by Naoto

WxExY 0110 X Momotaro X Viberg X EFFECTORxVanquish X JCrew Grey Chambray

BrownMetallic > proper and effortless. Nice!  B)

Edited by Wörn75

cucoo your post are turning me to convert for a cowboy boot...love that square toe profile sexy ;)

:D Yeah I love that Sendra last, too. Comfy round toe boots can be nice too, but to me a western boot needs to have a silhouette like that (and cuban heels).

Cuccoo, I see that rein is being put to good use.  :D

It's the only one I use right now ;) It's still not 100% what I imagine my perfect rein to be but it's close enough for now :D