What about Jeans Jackets ....

beatle

Madeline , seen some of these before in your " Chucks " thread . The 24mjz and the 11mj are truly amazing , particular favourites of mine . I have a white label Wrangler 124mj (not Bluebell but still with the rounded hand pocket embroidery ) in unwashd condition which I will post (when I get it back from Mike Bates) As much as I love Levi jackets . Wrangler/Bluebell always , for me , had the more interesting/attractive designs eg , hand pockets , embroidery , etc...

That cool. It is my shop. We do carry sugar cane and sling and stone. I am eventually going to carry more brands. Takes time to find brands you love. I am sure if any body understands that you guys do.

As far as Jackets I love all of them.

P7170016.jpg

HOLY SHIT! that is the best looking denim jacket i have ever seen.

Would you be able to pm me what a jacket like that costs in your store it would be greatly appreciated. If I was not on the other side of the country i would make it out to check some of that denim that you guys sell.

Thanks again. and wow again.

• 2 weeks later...

hi there,

I know this isnt a "should i buy" type thread...

however.

does LVC offer a type II jacket?

I am really keen to get one.

just wondering if anyone has come across one lately online.

any links would be greatly appreciated.

not too worried about the actual vintage of the jacket.

new would be better. i like my own fades.

hope i am not off-message with this request.

any help greatly appreciated.

:)

JJ

does LVC offer a type II jacket?

There's a type II jacket 70507XX made in Japan. I just bought it last week. I like it very much.

http://store.shopping.yahoo.co.jp/hinoya-ameyoko/70507-xx17.html

The sleeves look very baggy on that, compared to the model that LVC had out a few years ago.

Got an s506 (WW2 type 1),amongst other assorted jackets still up for grabs if anyone's interested

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=31846

for those who can appreciate:

levis213.JPG

levi's 213 currently on ebay

Holy shit...

$2,225 and three days to go - any guesses as to what the final bid price might approach?

Beautiful jacket.

-Jake

i have no idea how much they'll go for. as in the description, i think the 213s were supposed to be the lower end version of the 506s, like how the 201s were to the 501s. but at the same time, these are supposed to be pretty rare, especially in good conditions.

i would love to know what experts like paul t or madeline (or lynn) think.

I picked this selvage jacket up from eBay for $19.

Rather unconventional in cut, but is styled to fit the character of a "Coach Rider" from the turn of the century, and it's made from a beautiful yellow selvage denim. It fits almost like a cropped-length vest with sleeves.

Dude, that jacket is almost to great to be true. How to stand out i guess.. i gotta surf ebay some more..

Thanks, Opie!

Since everyone in this thread has posted mostly vintage / vintage style jackets so far, I don't know if this counts... I had put this up in the supermarket long ago, but have also got one I own.

Levi's RED Casual/Formal jacket - Fall/Winter 2001

13 oz. denim with a viscose/acetate lining with a celestial star and moon print. Lapels are trimmed in black leather. Arms are cut like a motorcycle style jacket with curved seams.

CasualFormal01.jpg

CasualFormal02.jpg

CasualFormal04.jpg