Goddamit, ofcourse Serge has it (from xxx thread):

Serge d Nimes 1879 Levis First Blouse 3.5 years

P1030436.jpg

P1030440.jpg

P1030443.jpg

The catalog thread:

L1000832.jpg

L1000833.jpg

And there's more out there on it but I haven't got time to search right now.

I'm in love!

edit: aaaaand after some hours of searching through superdenim it really looks as if the info on this is quite limited, so I'm back in here again:

Here is YoungPunch his washed version from the LVC US '06 line.

Interesting is that this version doesn't have the seam down the back that Serge's raw version has. I wonder what the people at LVC are thinking when they do things like that?

Ok, got this jacket in the mail finally (in both size medium and small). I usually wear a size small jacket, and the medium was too wide across the shoulders and long in the arm. The size small fit me a lot better. So I stuck with the small and returned the medium.

I really like this jacket. The distressing looks pretty good, quite authentic. The blanket lining is very soft and warm. Overall the jacket looks great, it is laike a cross between the Type I and Type II jackets.

Pics of jacket with LVC 1947 501xx:

Picture011a.jpg

Picture010a.jpg

And also found this earlier on in this thread, reminded me of this jacket crossed with a type II I guess...

s.gifs.gif

IMG_6779.jpg

Sooooo, if that 1897 jacket pops up somewhere in raw I'm calling dibs!

sort of..we are both chinese.. hes friends with benny im friends with benny i love kurt's ship " faith" so we are sorta on the same family/team here.. right kurt?

• 2 weeks later...

I was so excited I took a crappy pic and am in a rush now, will do a detailed report later.

2616572456_f8c6d49990.jpg- Some minor wear, but darker than in this pic, enough to still make it my own for sure.

- all buttons 555 stamped

- irregular stamp on the leather patch though I can't make out anything

Thank you very much simontuntelder for directing me towards the corner of ebay where this was hidden!

Later more!

i got one that i found at a thrift shop..

by a company i cant find ANYWHERE online as their website is defunct

its by name-value.

i'll post pictures when im back from san francisco. its like a levis type 1 but the breast pocket has no flap. and the hardware is by ykk or whatever it is, but.. it feels really cheezyyy

its one wash selvage though :) needs some wear i think...

Nice pick up Mr. Duck. Fit pic's. I bought a second hand G-Star jacket a few months ago for cheap as chips....it doesn't even fit and has a huge hole in it, but the guy put some seriously nice combs in the arms, haha, had to check them out...will post pic's one day.

What ever happened to the plans to make the zephyr shirt/jacket, ande?

Ahhhh, kind of went off the idea of shirt jackets, think the pattern was tossed out to. Jackets + shirts one day for sure.:D

Who makes nice denim jackets?

Can you start thinking for a moment ot two before posting again? You have been whoring it up and it is truly painful. Seriously. Recently there seems to be an influx of stupid posts, and I look to find it is because of one person.