Levi's Vintage Clothing

Look through the cultizm contest thread, there should be some good fit pictures of '37s in there too.  

Too bad Unionmade was the only store carrying the most recent version of this model, put incorrect sizing info on their site, only carried 32 or 34" inseams IIRC, and wanted nearly $300 for them.   :angry:

Look through the cultizm contest thread, there should be some good fit pictures of '37s in there too.  

Too bad Unionmade was the only store carrying the most recent version of this model, put incorrect sizing info on their site, only carried 32 or 34" inseams IIRC, and wanted nearly $300 for them.   :angry:

Thanks for the tip, there were a few fit pics of '37s in there, they seem to look a lot better the older they get, and I don't just mean because of the fading etc, they just seem to "hang" better.

And now for some pictures some of you may find distressing, a good example of how to ruin a perfectly nice pair of "555" era LVC's by not knowing how to use a washing machine...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121160177646?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

... the horror, the horror...

Max inseam shrinkage on a pair of '47s? Given the deep rise, will a 34" pre-soak inseam give enough length post-soak for someone who is 5'10"-5'11"? (Don't want the leg to rise while I walk.)

I know this has definitely been answered somewhere in here before but, you know, 603 pages...

Edited by TresUnCool

^you don't have to worry as much about stretch if you're wearing a belt. it'll happen though. even with sanforized jeans there's a little bit of shrink tucked away in there should you need it down the line.

Just took delivery of these, 1944 501 s , 555, from 1998-9. Paid a small fortune for 36 x 36

Now, either these have shrunk whilst being stored, or I am now officially a fat bastard.

A good incentive to lose weight, but in the meantime I am open to offers over £199

IMAG0061_zpsd68e1ed6.jpg

IMAG0063_zps09e1a90e.jpg

Just took delivery of these, 1944 501 s , 555, from 1998-9. Paid a small fortune for 36 x 36

Now, either these have shrunk whilst being stored, or I am now officially a fat bastard.

A good incentive to lose weight, but in the meantime I am open to offers over £199

IMAG0061_zpsd68e1ed6.jpg

Can you post the measurements please.