Pure Blue Japan

midnight

are these the ladies slim fit that they have at BiG? does pbj have the indigo and purple slim fits? are these only tight in the waist? any areas you foresee needing to repair?

Yes. Yes. I am not a woman but I have heard from women that they are tight everywhere but PBJs stretch a lot, both male and female cuts. And depends.

used to bike about 3-5 times / week, for a couple months. knee bulges and leg twist are pretty crazy too. i'm 70% sure that when i puked my guts out a couple months ago, my jeans caught some shrapnel from the splashing.. but i still haven't washed them.

no stink no problem.

are these the ladies slim fit that they have at BiG? does pbj have the indigo and purple slim fits? are these only tight in the waist? any areas you foresee needing to repair?

yes these are the ones from BiG and they do carry the purple slim fits but i don't know about sizing, so you check with them. They're pretty much tight everywhere but since i have small calves its a little looser from my knee down. Its also longer than what i want them to be but the length grew on me! I like them the way they are so I won't be needing any repairs.

Z: Nice fit man. I saw these on the other thread... its hard explaining to my mates (most of which dont give a shit when it comes to jeans) why im taking a picture of my jeans or why im getting excited about a bit of electric blue coming through... or "what the **** is with the red stitch on the inside of the cuff and why are you looking for it. haha

Wow, I really like the fit on the women's jeans. Anyway, I've had my 007s for 8 months, with about 5 months of wear. Whiskers are FINALLY coming in on the right side, and I'm guessing they'll develop well enough in about a month. In the last couple months of wear I've gotten a lot of new crease fades, so if you guys with fairly new 007s aren't getting the fades you want, just hold on and wait for a while. I'll post pics once I'm satisfied with my fades (because it's a decent justification for my laziness).

New PBJ / Blue in Green Collab - the 013. 005 denim and cut, with rise slightly altered, thigh a bit larger and more taper.

Size 30 tagged. One soak shrunk them to almost exactly the dimensions on BiG's size chart. Leg opening ended up at 7.5 instead of 7.25". Beautiful slubby denim. Nice grey cast. Inseam stitch also revised per BiG spec.

Pics on day one.

DSCN1917_549.jpg

DSCN1919_551.jpg

DSCN1920_552.jpg

DSCN1923_555.jpg

DSCN1925_557.jpg