Pure Blue Japan

midnight

Hi fer, good to see you here, its 2-3 pages back I believe that they discuss about the 013, try check it first fer, the thing is 013 got a too much leather patch that it is now blue in green in them, not the normal pure blue japan, anyway, just got my 005 hemmed with chainstitch, thanks to bunga for the heads up! Will post fit pic later this night

ferrichie

no worries fer, welcome to sufu, and like I said, the leather patch of 013 kinda thrown me off, me myself prefer 011, besides, 013 using the same old denim as 005, no too special IMO, no hate for 013's owner... again, it is up to you bru :)

anyway, here's my 005 after they got the hem done

DSC_0386.jpg

the stitches

DSC_0389.jpg

compared to the ol' one (top=now, bottom=original)

DSC_0395.jpg

@satya

thx sat,im a noob in sufu :)

i think so sat,013 doesn't make me so interest

i prefer go for 011 (i love it ;)) but still waiting for SExSKULL

just wanna see sexs first and compare it :D (70% for pbj 30% for sexs (price is the reason)):D

i'll just tell you that you won't be disappointed by PBJs

if it seems like a good deal to you and you like how the jeans look (details ect) and how they fade then i don't know what's stopping you

They stretch out again after a couple of wear though right, I've heard PBJ stretches out a lot.

They do man

Mine went from so tight I could barely button them up, to loose at the waist. I find soaking them and then putting them on while they are wet helps hugely in getting a perfect fit. ( as far as setting the creases/shape goes)

I soaked my x11's yesterday and forgot to put them on while wet and they are so painful its ridiculous.

lol @ people who don't want to shrink raw denim

smh

QFT

Its really not good to wear them with all that starch when they are unsanforized. You want a crotch blowout quick, thats a good way to start.

When I first got my 007s, before the soak you could hold them up to the light and see through parts of the fabric

I find soaking them and then putting them on while they are wet helps hugely in getting a perfect fit. ( as far as setting the creases/shape goes)

Yeah, but I've also found that you have to be careful doing this because bending your knees too much while the jeans are damp can cause pretty bad knee bulges, which I hate. So, wear them damp, bend your knees once just enough to set the creases behind your knees, and then walk around like Frankenstein until they dry.

Kidding, of course. But do be careful with the knees.