Pure Blue Japan

midnight

very nice, the texture looks pretty sick

but your pictures illustrate the one and only thing i don't like about these jeans. the short front rise, man seriously sometimes when i'm just sitting around, my balls suffer and i have to pull the jeans down a bit

but your pictures illustrate the one and only thing i don't like about these jeans. the short front rise, man seriously sometimes when i'm just sitting around, my balls suffer and i have to pull the jeans down a bit

Just returned from the PBJ store n harajuku. Really cool place. Nice girl working today. Picked up the 007, i have wanted these jeans forever. Will post pics when I get stateside from Japan...

Just returned from the PBJ store n harajuku. Really cool place. Nice girl working today. Picked up the 007, i have wanted these jeans forever. Will post pics when I get stateside from Japan...

PBJs are relatively fast faders right? I'm considering picking these up.

really depends on what model you decide on. like the 005 fades much faster than the 007 because the latter one has dyed warp and weft which makes for a much darker jean

i really like how some areas on my 007s like the back pockets have faded to a very light blue but other parts like below the knee, the color is pretty much still the original dark blue

PBJs are relatively fast faders right? I'm considering picking these up.

really depends on what model you decide on. like the 005 fades much faster than the 007 because the latter one has dyed warp and weft which makes for a much darker jean

i really like how some areas on my 007s like the back pockets have faded to a very light blue but other parts like below the knee, the color is pretty much still the original dark blue

haha, this is also my only complaint. i'm going to make sure that my next pair of jeans don't have this problem.

I went true to size. Not really liking how it sits below the knees...

just wait for the denim to soften up a bit. if you can't wait for that though you can knead the denim in your hands until it softens up. i wouldn't worry about it too much though.

it was sunny and warm a couple days ago, never got round to posting this. under the jacket it have 3 layers of thermal tshirt and hoodie so it look a bit fat :-D

weird thing is my right leg has this strong legtwist while my left leg has none at all :confused:

dsc0171wz.jpg

goofy hair

RayBan

TOJ0

007s

birkenstock