Pure Blue Japan

midnight

Guest RyanSipat

Quick question, i got a pair of one wash sz 29 005s back in August of 09. I know they stretch a lot in the waist, but would does it also apply to the thigh? I think the thigh part is what is not allowing me to pull up my jeans fully, giving me the sag look.

i think the 007 is actually cut a little roomier than the 005, atleast thats what the measurements from big suggest

BiGs measurements are not all that accurate sometimes. I think in theory at least, the XX-05 and XX-07 are supposed to be the same cut.

Quick question, i got a pair of one wash sz 29 005s back in August of 09. I know they stretch a lot in the waist, but would does it also apply to the thigh? I think the thigh part is what is not allowing me to pull up my jeans fully, giving me the sag look.

The waist stretches out a lot, and the thighs will stretch some as well. After all its the same denim throughout the entire jean. Then again if you can only pull them up to the point of sagging because theyre so tight, they might be too tight.

Guest umhaha84

005's fit similar to APC NC?

i'm looking for something low rise/ skinny denim, which seems like 007?

I have a pair of 008s i'm trying to sell. and trying to find a replacement pair at the same time. I was leaning towards NC but. PBJ 007 looks great.

check my sig for mint somet

Hmm really Sat? I am 1 month into my 007s and whiskers are coming and wallet fade
The bk's are a totally different story... I can attest to the fact that they are a bitch to fade.

yes,,, yes,,, now I understand what does these mean

"Due to the white core at the center of the warp threads, fading is similar to indigo denim jeans"

but...

Warp threads are dyed black prior to weaving..

meaning that the fades might be similar to the indigo one, just take longer to fade..

premiumsqueezed

those 005's awesome!