Pure Blue Japan

midnight

ihdc4_1.jpg

ihdc4_2.jpg

ihdc4_3.jpg

pbj xx-005 - first wear after soak (size 34)

(buy my too big stuff from my sales thread, i will need to size down on everything)

I'm thinking about picking up a pair of 005s. If you don't mind my asking, how large are your thighs? im at ~25" right now and I'm trying to figure out if they'll fit.

been wearing my BK for 4 months, the crotch is going to blow, no fades except the backpocket though, this thing surely hard to fade, *sigh

Tell me about it. I've worn my BKs on and off since Spring 2007 and the only thing that has really faded is my back pocket. The crotch is finally about to blow.

I'm looking to get 005s. Problem is, I'm in college dorms, so I can't soak anywhere.

I could get 005 onewash, but i heard they dont have starch on them, so creases will take a while.

If I get raw ones, and then put them for a hot wash inside out, will some starch be left?

Well I haven't tried on the 007 but these do fit a bit loose, in a good way though. It's nice to achieve a slim silhouette without excessive tightness. I went true to size (30) same as my 710s. I think I might do another hot soak to get all the shrinkage out.

It depends on the cut as well ^ , but rule of thumb is stick with tagged size

I would only size down if you have very slim thighs, and if you do I would recommended putting them on while wet to help with the initial stretch/setting creases.

buying the raw or one wash really doesn't make a difference on the fading in the end. if you already have a pair of jeans that you like the fit of you could choose your PBJ size according to the thigh/waist measurements of your old jeans. on the other hand the PBJs will stretch out significantly.

i went down 1 size on my 007's and i have normal thighs, i'm quite happy with how they are turning out. if i went tts i would have more room for my balls. if i'm gonna buy another pair in the future i will go tts

Hi

i am 6'2 and 195lbs, i am a 34 most of the time.

I had a SC hawai before and i downsized it to 32.

i am TTS on Eternal 811.

I went 1 down on 007 (33 raw) and it was too thight for me on my thighs (pretty big guy tho... foolish to believe i would fit in) and to the waist also (but not that much) so i reordered a TTS and its slim and perfect. So i support the TTS choice for 007.

can anyone give me some info on how the 005/007 cut compares to flat head 3001? where it's roomier/tighter.... measurements online are all over the place

thanks guise