Pure Blue Japan

midnight

fuck i need to put up some pics of my 007s after they were in the wash... they look fucking sick

i hope tomorrow there will be a tiny bit of sunshine. the blue is just incredible. it ranges from the darkest of indigo blue to that lighter electric blue and then the texture of the denim is just amazing

man i love these jeans now :D

Although fairly new to the world of raws, one of the most consistent questions in the PBJ thread I see is asking for pics of the x10s and how they rate compared to the x07s.

ie How purple are they? Do they look the same as 007s?"ect

I meant to do this before but I have been too damn busy. Both of my pairs are 1 week old, and measured exactly to BIGs measurements listed on the website pre-soak. I did a hot soak for 30 minutes and then let them sit a further 10 minutes in room temp water.

Both pairs have been worn the same amount of time ( exactly 2.5 days of wear on each for break in purposes). I tried to show the differences between daylight ( high powered flash) and normal interior light, hope this helps some people out who need more info about these 2 pairs. as mos tof the info I read seems to be off, or somewhere in between

First up, a close up shot of the x10s in a sunlight situation

dsc0102hi.jpg

Against the 007s

dsc0103o.jpg

You'll notice the denim characteristic's look fairly similar, but the 007s have a far more "inky" look to the denim. The slub is exact between the 2 IMO

Next up a side by side in more of an interior lit situation. Side by side the differences are much more noticable

dsc0097xq.jpg

I also did more of a harsh directional light

dsc0085o.jpg

After soaking, the measurements I got ( I am a 32) were as follows for both pairs

Waist 16.5

Inseam 34.5

Thigh 11.5

Leg opening 8

Both pairs were left to hang/air dry after the initial soak, no dryer was used

@xclusive, man u have monster thighs... i dont think the fit is suitable for you to be honest, they look borderline gay.... too tight on the top block and floppy from knees down

Yeah, I know what you're saying. The back view doesn't look nice at all imo.

Hopefully the thigh area will stretch. But, I loved the denim of the 007's. I might have to go from slim to straight cuts.

Thanks for the input dawei.

if you're set on the PBJ denim you need to size up 1 at least, maybe 2, then get them tapered so they don't balloon out below the knee.

If not, there are plenty of straight cuts out there that would look much better, s5000vx comes to mind.

if you're set on the PBJ denim you need to size up 1 at least, maybe 2, then get them tapered so they don't balloon out below the knee.

If not, there are plenty of straight cuts out there that would look much better, s5000vx comes to mind.

True. Seems like it will be a hassle if I want a good fit in this pbj denim. I will have to think this over.

Thanks Stacks.

^ You take criticism and opinions very well, that will help you immensely to find your dream fit. I see many people where I live shoving themselves into clothing that just doesnt fit them properly, both too big and too small

My thighs looked almost that tight, and now they fit far better after only a few days of wear, these jeans give very quickly, I would give it a few days of wearing them around the house ect and then make a judgment call

I have massive thighs from squats/the gym, and this cut works well for me ( and I went true to size). With your thighs though, ( to echo everyone else opinion) I would still taper them from the knee down to get rid of that blowout below the knee

^ You take criticism and opinions very well, that will help you immensely to find your dream fit. I see many people where I live shoving themselves into clothing that just doesnt fit them properly, both too big and too small

My thighs looked almost that tight, and now they fit far better after only a few days of wear, these jeans give very quickly, I would give it a few days of wearing them around the house ect and then make a judgment call

I have massive thighs from squats/the gym, and this cut works well for me ( and I went true to size). With your thighs though, ( to echo everyone else opinion) I would still taper them from the knee down to get rid of that blowout below the knee

Thanks for the advice cutup. I got those thighs form squats as well lol. I'm pretty sure they'll stretch out a bit, but then I can't return them if they still don't fit nicely. I guess I'll still have to get them tapered if I decide to keep them. Decisions...decisions...

Does anyone know how much they'll stretch out? If they stretch back out to the measurements before the soak, I should be good...I hope.

so i've had these for half a year now, 3 or 4 soaks some with some without detergent, then a couple days ago i did a mashine wash on the softest setting with extra water. i actually forgot them in the mashine for a good hour or 2 and they were sitting in the washing water.

they turned out great though. really enjoying these jeans again :)

frontfqf.jpg

backoi.jpg

best color representation

75542244.jpg

texture

textureg.jpg

tracksss

14993020.jpg

some detail

77694842.jpg

Xclusive, I don't know why people are telling you to size up like 2 for??? I may be mistaken, but, the waist seems to fit fine. I don't think the size is the issue; it's the cut! As much as I like my Sam 710bk, cut's just not for my body. You can size up and down to adjust for certain things, but finding a cut that works with your body is probably a safer idea. I know it's hard because the denim is so nice, but like most ex-girlfriends know, breaking up is hard to do.