Are there any Techwear style T shirts, similar (elongated T + similar side splits)  to the Guerrilla group 16F-ES-TK02 tank, or the Acronym S15-DS. Don't feel like dropping 500 on a shirt (I get that its probably nice quality but I don't think its worth it to me atm) , and I'd much prefer a normal T shirt to a tank top. Thanks in advance!

17 hours ago, TechwearEnthusiast said:

Are there any Techwear style T shirts, similar (elongated T + similar side splits)  to the Guerrilla group 16F-ES-TK02 tank, or the Acronym S15-DS. Don't feel like dropping 500 on a shirt (I get that its probably nice quality but I don't think its worth it to me atm) , and I'd much prefer a normal T shirt to a tank top. Thanks in advance!

Brandblack Tech T-shirt or John Elliott Sashiko Cropped T. Make sure you know your size with Brandblack, they don't do returns.

5 hours ago, naashi said:

Brandblack Tech T-shirt or John Elliott Sashiko Cropped T. Make sure you know your size with Brandblack, they don't do returns.

Thanks! I do have a few issues with these tho, they're in the US so import charges are gonna be a pain (my fault for not specifying my region), and I'm not sure if they are long enough. I'd like the shirt to show from under a acr jacket, similarly to the guerrilla group tanks. Might just have to wait until they restock. 

On 2/15/2017 at 1:58 PM, Dolphinski said:

The UEG ones look nice, wish they had side splits but they look the best out of the bunch imo. The 3d t shirt from Y-3 looks really interesting, but it might be a little too far out for my tastes as of right now. Enfin leve has an interesting style, but its not really for me for the most part. Thanks for the help! 

edit: Found a GG tank in my size. 

Edited by TechwearEnthusiast

Eger in Oslo had some Veilance (albeit at a significant markup) last time I was there. YME worth checking out also.

Plenty of options in Copenhagen (Norse Store, Wood Wood, Naked), best check the thread in SuperJetSet for more detailed info.

On the topic of travel recs, Does anyone know of any shops in Paris that carry techwear type stuff? I'm already planning on stopping by the Stone Island store, but that's it for my list. The superjetset threads on Paris are surprisingly old/sparse.

Try Elevation Store (they had some Veilance some times ago), Colette, Pigalle, check the Nike Lab store near Chatelet as well. The guys there are very nice and chatty, they probably would be happy to direct you to some nice shops in the area.

Edited by freecat

16 hours ago, Sike said:

Any stores/other I should check out in Oslo or Copenhagen?

Like some of the other guys said, check out Eger for a very limited sellection of Veilance, some Stone Island and NikeLab. Check out Yme for Y-3, Stone Island, NikeLab and other fashion stuff.

Not that much good tech wear stuff here in Oslo!

Hey! So I SUPER suck at table tennis but I am in love with it. I'm having trouble finding suitable shorts that are functional. I found a picture of some Gyakusou shorts that look like what I am after (I think). I want something that is nylon-ish/techy. I am really wanting something with pockets that can fit table tennis balls in them however. And I want them to look cool...I tried to find the Gyakusou's but I have no clue how sizing is on these as Gyakusou seems to be kind of all over the place in that regard, and all I see are 2xl and the like. Any other shorts that may fit the bill? 

shorts.PNG

I swear by these for working out. They don't really look that tech, but there's 8 pockets and built in compression underwear. They have a 7" version if you wanna show less thigh. for some reason you have to select the different colors to see the various pockets and features. If you select the heather grey you'll see the coveted leg pocket for your phone.

https://www.outdoorvoices.com/products/5-runners-high-short?variant=20453043525

Edited by Bigyen

What do you guys think of this jacket? It's from HERNO. The sartorial sub collection is called Laminar and its the Field Jacket. 

There is a hidden zip on the front water-protected zip,  and the two front pockets use magnetic closures. 

You can find better picture online but I thought I'd share it here. 

20170303_174343.jpg