Westbrook

Acronym.

2 minutes ago, msoldano said:

That's actually around where they sit if you hike them up, a nice sag will have your ankles feeling safe. One of the reason why I sold them tbh, I don't mind wearing them at or below the hips, and that's what I usually do, but didn't like how my ankles would show like this dude lol

I think the issue is he 6'1" and they put him in a small. Like everyone says around here with drawcord pants size for your height not the waist. I'm 5'7" and the 31s break perfectly at shoe. Shoulda put him in a L probably but they taking styling notes from END 

Maybe the synthetic RAF isn't so cool as stotz RAF. It looks normal on the pics from mothersite, but they are always deceiving. 

2 minutes ago, Tilore said:

I think the issue is he 6'1" and they put him in a small. Like everyone says around here with drawcord pants size for your height not the waist. I'm 5'7" and the 31s break perfectly at shoe. Shoulda put him in a L probably but they taking styling notes from END 

I’m 5’10 myself and I’m thinking of copping the P31A from Notre. Should I grab it in a medium? Really liking that RAF pair. 

17 minutes ago, IzunaK said:

I’m 5’10 myself and I’m thinking of copping the P31A from Notre. Should I grab it in a medium? Really liking that RAF pair. 

I think there are P31 fit pics from a 5'10 person on here a while back, size M, looks fine. I'm 5'10 and ordered M so fingers crossed.

I have small P30A and it's slightly short tbh

Edited by hentaiyarou69

1 minute ago, hentaiyarou69 said:

I think there are P31 fit pics from a 5'10 person on here a while back, size M, looks fine. I'm 5'10 and ordered M so fingers cross.

Yeah this is really my first pair of full length Relaxed ACR pants. I do wear the P23 in a medium though. I wear my pants at the hip, so I don’t mind a little extra slack if there is any. 

3 minutes ago, hentaiyarou69 said:

I think there are P31 fit pics from a 5'10 person on here a while back, size M, looks fine. I'm 5'10 and ordered M so fingers crossed.

I have small P30A and it's slightly short tbh

exactly! MEDIUM will be great. Im 5'9 on a good day and would get my knee stuck in a p30 small. have p31 in medium. great length and fit.

5’ 10 here and wore p31 in medium. Ordered the A variant in medium as well. 

also damn that acrnm drop sucked for pst guys hah

Edited by Kamikaze

26 minutes ago, Inkinsurgent said:

also according to notre this dude is 185cm and wearing a size S. 

Still it seems to me that all of ACR's pants that are not supposed to be cropped could benefit from 3cm extra in the leg. 

agreed

1 minute ago, Kamikaze said:

5’ 10 here and wore p31 in medium. Ordered the A variant in medium as well. 

Also just looked at measurements for the P23A-S, which I already have in medium, and the inseam and out seam are actually slightly longer than the P31A. Looks like Medium is the one then. 

Would like to see the P31A-DS. Interested but not sure whether to pick between the P31A-DS or the P37-DS.

Dropcrotch vs normal articulation.

Anyone know if there are differences between the SM1-KR and the KR-SM1 from years past?

3 minutes ago, thatslapz said:

Medium 68,  j1e, la6b, small p31a, small p36. 5’9.911BF56A-6793-470B-BA5F-34AEECA2EF7F.jpeg

Shout out for that Dyson heater/fan. I was an engineer for them for 5 years and that product was a pain in the ass

4 minutes ago, thatslapz said:

Medium 68,  j1e, la6b, small p31a, small p36. 5’9. 957D5788-3A94-464F-843A-AB35A54D5702.thumb.jpeg.367cc8808d5193b1efd4a859bbd41979.jpeg

B5BB0F9F-E211-461A-9B7C-492346B52359.jpeg

911BF56A-6793-470B-BA5F-34AEECA2EF7F.jpeg

bro is that a j68-s? you may want a small... i'd gladly take that off you lol

25 minutes ago, markdjr said:

Anyone know if there are differences between the SM1-KR and the KR-SM1 from years past?

Yes. It became smaller. Probably like 2012. Last iteration was a bigger one that could be used as a pillow while travelling as well. 

p31a is pretty short, which works if you... um.. are a grown man and are tired of "stacking" rofl

Hope I didn’t make a mistake not picking up the raf p31. They look great. 

180CM

edit: sz m

0692DDFB-E040-4D3A-B5DB-90699E2A744E.jpeg

Edited by moneytalks

6’3/190.5cm size XL P31A-DS

I could have gone with the L, but they would be a little less versatile than I’d like

Worn on waist / On waist cuffed / Slightly below waist

DF55B975-F327-462A-BC0A-7DA0A434A665.jpeg

B5DC4B05-9AF5-4F0A-BCBD-0F98EC0DEBDD.jpeg

00C0528D-8357-4F60-BE35-61536CC3C0C9.jpeg

BEF5F8B7-230A-4E35-BB94-FB83C1D131DD.jpeg

Edited by BruceLeroy

Completely torn on J68 colourways, (but not feeling the multi lol) anyone seen the alphagreen in real life, looks darker in the acrnm pics than the p10a-e did, can anyone confirm please? 

note that the acrnm pics of alpha green are actually the raf ones recolored in photoshop. (or i suppose it could be the other way around)

1 minute ago, JoseRizal said:

@BruceLeroy  pants fit is spot on man

At first I didn’t like them and then I saw how Notre styled them, placed my order, and picked them up. 
The RAF green is tricky. I would have bought the J68 or even these, but the color is different depending on the lighting and color temperature of the room you’re in. 

Notre's tone depiction of RAF on the P31 is really jarring when compared to the mothership/elsewhere. Hard to really gauge the Alpha Green-- seems like it may be closer to a green-tinted khaki. 

Just now, robbatussin said:

Notre's tone depiction of RAF on the P31 is really jarring when compared to the mothership/elsewhere. Hard to really gauge the Alpha Green-- seems like it may be closer to a green-tinted khaki. 

From seeing both in person the RAF depends on the white balance in the photo. I’d say that on an overcast day like today they’ll look more like the mother site, but in bright light of a studio strobe lean closer to brown.