Westbrook

Acronym.

On 7/22/2020 at 8:39 PM, alo1333 said:

i would like to say that the information of fw20 was leaked a few months ago, and now the latest leaking information is ss21.

i dont wanna put any pics of that.

so sad.

what even is your point?

i would like to say that if you're trying to flex "knowledge" on us all then please type in coherent sentences. so sad.

P10-DS in M still in stock here if anyone missed out

Post ACRNM wash musings(lol):

hey guys, wondering if anyone has any insight as to this extra stitch i found on the in-seam of my P10TS-DS (about 3Cm above the hem stitch)

i'm the second owner of my pair, but i bought it from a trusted source, a close mate who bought it off the mothersite. 

can anyone shed some light on the purpose of this stitch? it's on both legs, in the exact same position

IMG_8719.jpg

EDIT: it just looks so off to me, if anyone has this same issue, and has unpicked it, please let me know how that went, i feel like unpicking it myself.

EDIT 2: the reason i ask is because this is my 5th pair of P10 variants and none of them have ever had this extra stitch (this is my first DS pair)
for extra detail, the pairs i own are P10-S, P10A-S, P10-CH, P10-AE, and this latest one which is a P10TS-DS.

Edited by moneytalks

On 8/2/2020 at 2:25 PM, moneytalks said:

Post ACRNM wash musings(lol):

hey guys, wondering if anyone has any insight as to this extra stitch i found on the in-seam of my P10TS-DS (about 3Cm above the hem stitch)

i'm the second owner of my pair, but i bought it from a trusted source, a close mate who bought it off the mothersite. 

can anyone shed some light on the purpose of this stitch? it's on both legs, in the exact same position

Mine don't have that. This is SS17 right? You're talking about opposite the ankle zip, right?

3 hours ago, eidolarr said:

Mine don't have that. This is SS17 right? You're talking about opposite the ankle zip, right?

yup, now i'm very curious

It looks like that's where the fabric was pinned. i'm guessing they accidentally stitched it together and QC missed it.

Weird thing to miss. Good thing you're sure of the pants' provenance.

3 hours ago, Inkinsurgent said:

It looks like that's where the fabric was pinned. i'm guessing they accidentally stitched it together and QC missed it.

Weird thing to miss. Good thing you're sure of the pants' provenance.

unpicked it, looks like it never happened

"looks like that's where the fabric was pinned" <-- is this a common tailoring/factory practice? news to me, would be interested in how that works if you happen to know 

48 minutes ago, moneytalks said:

unpicked it, looks like it never happened

"looks like that's where the fabric was pinned" <-- is this a common tailoring/factory practice? news to me, would be interested in how that works if you happen to know 

Generally you pin the individual panels together before sewing to help keep them aligned

Edited by beepy

50 minutes ago, beepy said:

Generally you pin the individual panels together before sewing to help keep them aligned

so they probably had multiple pairs of stitched pinning along the entire length of the pant? just seems so random to leave a symmetrical pair there, right at the bottom near the hem.

nevertheless, fixed the problem and of course, still great pants

"NFS 25th anniversary of #bagjack #acronym" 

Screenshot_20200804-105347.png

Edited by jeddyhsu

Can't say I do. Some sort of small, hand-sized pouch? My first thought was a sunglasses container reminiscent of the future x bagjack x acr from the past.

Here let me make things easier. Its a random post from a coffee shop and not much info beyond that.  

update

bagjack.thumb.jpg.b8286e9896ecf7dc7ea56d0d2fd77538.jpg

Edited by AvantSol
response from bagjack

Happened several times. They do nice stuff for friends and family