Jump to content
Westbrook

Acronym.

Recommended Posts

On 7/22/2020 at 8:39 PM, alo1333 said:

i would like to say that the information of fw20 was leaked a few months ago, and now the latest leaking information is ss21.

i dont wanna put any pics of that.

so sad.

what even is your point?

i would like to say that if you're trying to flex "knowledge" on us all then please type in coherent sentences. so sad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

P10-DS in M still in stock here if anyone missed out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Post ACRNM wash musings(lol):

hey guys, wondering if anyone has any insight as to this extra stitch i found on the in-seam of my P10TS-DS (about 3Cm above the hem stitch)

i'm the second owner of my pair, but i bought it from a trusted source, a close mate who bought it off the mothersite. 

can anyone shed some light on the purpose of this stitch? it's on both legs, in the exact same position

IMG_8719.jpg

 

EDIT: it just looks so off to me, if anyone has this same issue, and has unpicked it, please let me know how that went, i feel like unpicking it myself.

EDIT 2: the reason i ask is because this is my 5th pair of P10 variants and none of them have ever had this extra stitch (this is my first DS pair)
for extra detail, the pairs i own are P10-S, P10A-S, P10-CH, P10-AE, and this latest one which is a P10TS-DS.

Edited by moneytalks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/2/2020 at 2:25 PM, moneytalks said:

Post ACRNM wash musings(lol):

hey guys, wondering if anyone has any insight as to this extra stitch i found on the in-seam of my P10TS-DS (about 3Cm above the hem stitch)

i'm the second owner of my pair, but i bought it from a trusted source, a close mate who bought it off the mothersite. 

can anyone shed some light on the purpose of this stitch? it's on both legs, in the exact same position

Mine don't have that. This is SS17 right? You're talking about opposite the ankle zip, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, eidolarr said:

Mine don't have that. This is SS17 right? You're talking about opposite the ankle zip, right?

yup, now i'm very curious

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It looks like that's where the fabric was pinned. i'm guessing they accidentally stitched it together and QC missed it.

 

Weird thing to miss. Good thing you're sure of the pants' provenance.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Inkinsurgent said:

It looks like that's where the fabric was pinned. i'm guessing they accidentally stitched it together and QC missed it.

 

Weird thing to miss. Good thing you're sure of the pants' provenance.

 

unpicked it, looks like it never happened

"looks like that's where the fabric was pinned" <-- is this a common tailoring/factory practice? news to me, would be interested in how that works if you happen to know 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, moneytalks said:

unpicked it, looks like it never happened

"looks like that's where the fabric was pinned" <-- is this a common tailoring/factory practice? news to me, would be interested in how that works if you happen to know 

Generally you pin the individual panels together before sewing to help keep them aligned

Edited by beepy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, beepy said:

Generally you pin the individual panels together before sewing to help keep them aligned

so they probably had multiple pairs of stitched pinning along the entire length of the pant? just seems so random to leave a symmetrical pair there, right at the bottom near the hem.

nevertheless, fixed the problem and of course, still great pants

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"NFS 25th anniversary of #bagjack #acronym" 

Screenshot_20200804-105347.png

Edited by jeddyhsu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't say I do. Some sort of small, hand-sized pouch? My first thought was a sunglasses container reminiscent of the future x bagjack x acr from the past.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here let me make things easier. Its a random post from a coffee shop and not much info beyond that.  

 update

bagjack.thumb.jpg.b8286e9896ecf7dc7ea56d0d2fd77538.jpg

Edited by AvantSol
response from bagjack

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happened several times. They do nice stuff for friends and family 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now