Jump to content
Westbrook

Acronym.

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Hergert said:

how do you guy wash gt clothing.

Washing machine 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You guys shouldn’t bully these noobs lol. Last time I neg repped a guy asking about pant sizing he reported me and I got a warning lol. Imagine me being on this damn site for 10+ years and some scrub that comes begging for help then disappears gets all butt hurt for asking a dumb question that’s been asked 1000 times already

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^ the smack talk will never stop lol,  don't worry about getting warnings if your just speaking the truth to some wheaties who pretend they can't read 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, exhaust fumes said:

Put it in the toilet with some toilet duck fluid and keep flushing.

I kept flushing but the hood detached and went down the pipes...

Screenshot_20200410-102516.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Skin is thinner than J25WS on some of these herbs nowadays

Edited by brainerd666

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IMG_4217.thumb.jpg.040d19b40cec9d6670ed6a7cfb52d1d0.jpg

P10s arrived today.  Went with size S based on recommends on here.  I'm 5'9'' and they fit perfect, although waist is a bit big.  Phone pocket seems to have increased in size over older models.  Kinda wish they had deep pockets since it's one of the more functional ACR features.  Articulation feels nice, and the leg zips are very smooth.  Overall very happy with them. <_<

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, NinjaGuyInToronto said:

IMG_4217.thumb.jpg.040d19b40cec9d6670ed6a7cfb52d1d0.jpg

P10s arrived today.  Went with size S based on recommends on here.  I'm 5'9'' and they fit perfect, although waist is a bit big.  Phone pocket seems to have increased in size over older models.  Kinda wish they had deep pockets since it's one of the more functional ACR features.  Articulation feels nice, and the leg zips are very smooth.  Overall very happy with them. <_<

looks solid. I guess im a fat ass cause at 5'8 and 160lbs my medium is tight on my buttocks... and even when i got a pair of P30-CH in a small I found the knee articulation snagging on squating, So more than height I think understanding your inseem and hip measurements is key to getting the correct size.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ok fine read before ask in this site lesson learned thanks guys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Little observations on the new P10-DS vs P10TS-DS. I noticed three differences:

  • The P10-DS has a larger phone pocket (as I believe all the pants do these days)
  • The P10-DS has a button rather than a snap
  • The grosgrain(?) on the P10-DS is stitched down in the middle, unlike the P10TS-DS. For my big squat glutes, the P10TS's always flip up annoyingly, so this is a big improvement. It's possible that originally it was stitched down and the thread came loose, but I don't remember it being like that.

Totally different note, can anyone gimme some info on the J47TS-GT? The product pics make it look like it fits slim for Acronym, slimmer than the J1A. Is that right? Also, is the AuxZip the new, longer size or the old smaller size?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, eidolarr said:

Totally different note, can anyone gimme some info on the J47TS-GT? The product pics make it look like it fits slim for Acronym, slimmer than the J1A. Is that right? 

You're correct in that it is slimmer than the j1a, could be due to the fact that it's constructed more like a singular piece than the boxy 1a.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve owned both the J1A and J47. Without referring to spec sheets, the J47 definitely has a roomier fit. Was unable to comfortably wear my J58 and J1A together without it being too restricting and ended up parting ways with it (J1A) for this reason. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, robbatussin said:

I’ve owned both the J1A and J47. Without referring to spec sheets, the J47 definitely has a roomier fit. Was unable to comfortably wear my J58 and J1A together without it being too restricting and ended up parting ways with it (J1A) for this reason. 

I can’t tell if you’re trolling or not, but this is an objectively wrong take lol. The 47 is for sure cut slimmer than the 1a.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, solographik said:

I can’t tell if you’re trolling or not, but this is an objectively wrong take lol. The 47 is for sure cut slimmer than the 1a.

 

471a.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, robbatussin said:

 

471a.jpg

You do realize that measurements don’t always tell you how a garment fits right...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, robbatussin said:

I’ve owned both the J1A and J47. Without referring to spec sheets, the J47 definitely has a roomier fit. Was unable to comfortably wear my J58 and J1A together without it being too restricting and ended up parting ways with it (J1A) for this reason. 

Which specific iteration of the J47 did you own? I'm trying to nail this down because I'm kinda between sizes on the J1A.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

6 hours ago, jellyq said:

You do realize that measurements don’t always tell you how a garment fits right...

So then what do you use for reference? Fit impressions from others who have personally owned and worn the items? Great, because that's what I am providing you here.

The J1A has much narrower shoulders as well as a tighter chest block than the J47. Throw an insulator into the mix and you will learn very quickly which silhouette fits roomier. 

2 minutes ago, eidolarr said:

Which specific iteration of the J47 did you own? I'm trying to nail this down because I'm kinda between sizes on the J1A.

J47TS-GT (FW18)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Every J1 I've worn (J1A-S, J1TS-S, J1A-GT 2.2) has felt roomier than every J47 I've worn (J47-GT, J47R-GT, J47TS-GT) and more suited for accommodating liners

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it's been a little bit since i purchased from the mothersite but is everyone paying china tariffs on the new items?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, robbatussin said:

 

So then what do you use for reference? Fit impressions from others who have personally owned and worn the items? Great, because that's what I am providing you here.

The J1A has much narrower shoulders as well as a tighter chest block than the J47. Throw an insulator into the mix and you will learn very quickly which silhouette fits roomier. 

J47TS-GT (FW18)

Does having both allow me to use that for reference? Pffft. At least 3-4 people here I know have both and feel the same way.  :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Kamikaze said:

it's been a little bit since i purchased from the mothersite but is everyone paying china tariffs on the new items?

Do the new things ship from China? I don't know the answer to your question either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My P10 is made in china but shipped from Czech republic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am curious to find out why Kamikaze is asking about China tariffs. Are 'made in china' products, shipped from other nations, actually being hit with tariffs?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MIC products get taxed higher in us and Canada. They look at production origin, not shipping origin. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jellyq said:

MIC products get taxed higher in us and Canada. They look at production origin, not shipping origin. 

Thanks for that, I just didn't know whether the package declares that it's a MiC product :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, knucks said:

Thanks for that, I just didn't know whether the package declares that it's a MiC product :)

All packages that gets shipped include a commercial invoice. The ones that are shipped from the mothersite will indicate where the product is made from. If it's being shipped from another retailer, it may or may not indicate where it is made from. For example when I purchased from one of the American retailers, it did not indicate it's country of origin on the commercial invoice. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SSENSE now carrying Acronym...

Seems like quantities are way higher this season and will continue to be moving forward with new stockists and virtually everything still in stock. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even though I like it all personally, doesn’t feel like there was/is a killer piece this season that would generate enough excitement to sell out. People probably bought the P10s as they were the cheapest pant in a while (and a versatile staple without the A). If they had released a white J1A that would probably have flown out. Maybe J84 will be exclusive to acrnm.com ... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, RemarkableArmor said:

Even though I like it all personally, doesn’t feel like there was/is a killer piece this season that would generate enough excitement to sell out. People probably bought the P10s as they were the cheapest pant in a while (and a versatile staple without the A). If they had released a white J1A that would probably have flown out. Maybe J84 will be exclusive to acrnm.com ... 

agreed. im personally saving my money for upgraded variations of older pieces or completely new designs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now