Westbrook

Acronym.

5 hours ago, darkart said:

Disappointing packaging for the new 6TS, no ziplock baggy. Just a normal plastic bag with the 6TS sticker. Best buy is the 3A-1 very nice black body, black zipper, black edge and black shoulder strap, so dark. Inner execution is spectacular. 

pics boiiiii

6 hours ago, darkart said:

Disappointing packaging for the new 6TS, no ziplock baggy. Just a normal plastic bag with the 6TS sticker. Best buy is the 3A-1 very nice black body, black zipper, black edge and black shoulder strap, so dark. Inner execution is spectacular. 

No offense, sir, but you are completely deluded. We're talking about the 3A-1 thats just a bit too small to get most laptops in or out, or scratching the laptop case on the zip if you force it. The one with no useful compartmental organisation at all, no separate laptop area, no water holder? I sold mine a long long time ago and have been infinitely happier with a blacked out TNF messenger that has everything i need. Granted, it doesn't look anywhere near as cool, but it's now 1/20th of the price and 10x more functional.

That said, i still love my 3A6-TS, for all it's failings... They're beautiful bags but imho aren't fit for purpose.

I re-purposed a bagjack Velcro laptop modular and crammed it into my 2016 era laminat 3ts. If you fold the 3ts’ interior hanging pockets over/into the opened modular’s main compartment, it holds the modular pretty securely and offers both very useable interior organization and extra back padding. Changed the entire dynamic of the bag. I’ll post some pics when I get outta work. 

I dunno I gotta disagree with you on that  one chief @Dolphinski

If you're trying to use a EDC bag to hold a laptop in, then you're using it for the wrong reason. The single outside pouch can easily hold a water bottle of most sizes. I personally use the inner pockets to hold a variety of cards, writing tools, my wallet and/or to help separate wires for different electronics I generally use. And the main compartment to put away any extra clothes I don't need in the moment and food. 

It's clear that you don't see the value in it and that it's not for you but you shouldn't shit on others for having an appreciation for it.

*making popcorn*

*hitting refresh for replies*

JUST DEPENDS ON WHAT YALL ARE LOOKING FOR.  WANNA SWAG OUT AND PAY FOR IT? COOL! WANT SOMETHING THAT MAKES A LITTLE BIT MORE SENSE FOR YOUR EVERYDAY USAGE BUT DOESNT LOOK THAT TIGHT AND SAVE MONEY? COOL.

value on product is mostly subjective but i appreciate both sides of the argument since they both help give better insight into buying decisions.

Edited by segue
typo

23 minutes ago, Flipflop214 said:

*making popcorn*

*hitting refresh for replies*

post up pics of the 3a-1 black bruh

4 hours ago, brainerd666 said:

I re-purposed a bagjack Velcro laptop modular and crammed it into my 2016 era laminat 3ts. If you fold the 3ts’ interior hanging pockets over/into the opened modular’s main compartment, it holds the modular pretty securely and offers both very useable interior organization and extra back padding. Changed the entire dynamic of the bag. I’ll post some pics when I get outta work. 

Yes please, want a interior organizer as well. May I ask how big is your laptop?

9 minutes ago, dreamboatjustsoul said:

Yes please, want a interior organizer as well. May I ask how big is your laptop?

Don’t own a laptop, but it easily afforded my 12.9” iPad Pro back before I switched to the 10” pro last spring. 

12 minutes ago, brainerd666 said:

Don’t own a laptop, but it easily afforded my 12.9” iPad Pro back before I switched to the 10” pro last spring. 

Bruhh, this is exactly what I want for my 3ts, won't be bothered to use a message bag for laptop, just for ipad pro tho. 

4 hours ago, segue said:

post up pics of the 3a-1 black bruh

fsho wit it.

Anyone going to the ACR x Roborace event?  hit me up please

As promised(excuse the crappy lighting please)

First pic is main compartment/bag full, second is empty. Third pic is empty main compartment/view of modular, fourth is full main compartment. Fifth is view of interior hanging pockets overlapping and resting in the primary compartment of the modular. Sixth is hanging pocket partially removed. Seventh shows hanging pocket placement. Eighth shows full access to all compartments. Hoping this all formats correctly...

BD6A1731-9626-4413-8C36-5649C365E206.jpeg

D0EC11E5-FC25-4C4E-84EC-1EFDEA8FB0AE.jpeg

D3AF3B8D-B332-42BA-9E6D-7CEA960EF6B2.jpeg

BD0B0E8C-D1F9-4AD5-9386-1279AB4E7789.jpeg

C6DD9570-9B06-41D4-9DE7-A885624C57A6.jpeg

818CF458-FCC2-45AE-BA75-917EB5602323.jpeg

64177EB0-2706-48DC-AF2E-E2547A2F05EB.jpeg

8686FB90-BCA7-4C1B-9815-F86834AC0B6F.jpeg

Edited by brainerd666

7 minutes ago, Kamikaze said:

Darn need a proxy for those 

Real talk. 

Group buy!

Always love when people post their acr gear all set up for their everyday whether its bags with old worn mods and patches etc or pieces with TLC and visible time spent in use. 

11 hours ago, msoldano said:

acr robo race

$50 shirts

$100 hoodies 

gildan?

37 minutes ago, CountZatara said:

@brainerd666 W2C that modular with the anime character on it?

That’s a pouch from one of my LOT2046 drops (I’ve received 3 pretty useful pouches from them over the last year. As well as a full tattoo gun setup last month!), you can find other mil-surp ones of similar design. The manga image is actually a pin designed by @corpsetits on Instagram, her shit is rad. 

Nah it's good quality actually, fits a little on the smaller size, didn't let you try on but you could hold it up to your body for reference. Will let you know my thoughts on quality upon receiving it.

9 minutes ago, junkie_dolphin said:

So who wants to let us know what we're dealing with, price-wise, some some of these incoming shells? Is it like this past season? Worse? Better?

prob like the recent stuff 1.5k+.

Shit ain’t going down in price that’s for sure.