Westbrook

Acronym.

It's hard to say based off photos, I was basing my P30 decisions from the way it looked and moved from the Vapormax video. In my experience, everything from Acrnm is usually better in person.

2 hours ago, Xu Jianfeng said:

J59 is mixture of ss-j8, E-j3, ds-j12ts, j57ts-ss,j4ts and some ss-j16 to me, in all good ways. Not sure the materials but hopefully some comeback of ch-j31 will make the jacket more versatile.

i could pretty much name it some ultimate acr softshell as long as cp2 and j49. Good job also good job on that price tag...

I'd buy it too if it was cheaper. I was thrilled with it before even seeing the internal pockets and tec-sys. The circular velcro is a nice throwback to the J2. I thought the square velcro was just ornamental detail, but it makes it even easier to snap the jacket without looking down. Very clever. 

So I bought a pair of large P30-CH minutes after the drop and there were still all sizes left after my purchase. This morning i get a UPS shipping notification from Acronym. Then 5 hours later i get an email saying my purchase had been refunded with no explanation. I check UPS and the shipping has been cancelled. Seriously not happy, I've been waiting for months for those to drop.

If anyone has bought them (or the P30-DS) in large, or maybe even XL, and doesn't want to keep them when they arrive, can you please let me know? Would really appreciate it guys.

Edited by Dolphinski

1 hour ago, Dolphinski said:

So I bought a pair of large P30-CH minutes after the drop and there were still all sizes left after my purchase. This morning i get a UPS shipping notification from Acronym. Then 5 hours later i get an email saying my purchase had been refunded with no explanation. I check UPS and the shipping has been cancelled. Seriously not happy, I've been waiting for months for those to drop.

If anyone has bought them (or the P30-DS) in large, or maybe even XL, and doesn't want to keep them when they arrive, can you please let me know? Would really appreciate it guys.

https://www.instagram.com/wklcarl_hk contacted me through facebook because his friend got a size L but doesn’t want to keep them. i would reach out to him. sorry you got screwed over. 

Just noticing that most items are still available on the mother site, I think that's a first I've seen in a couple years. Pricing finally catching up to them?

Wish the dude would just produce more volume and lower prices, but I prefer higher prices and longer sitting stock over the last few seasons. It's ass that the prices are so high, but the alternative is either (A) shit sells out so fast that you can't even look at what you're buying or (B) you buy at the same prices (or higher) from resellers and worry about fakes and scams.

I think E and Team should bring subnet back.  I think it'll help bankroll the seasons and produce more quantity for the general release.  I don't think it'll help with the prices though.  Also, someone should rec me when/ if they bring subnet back lol

18 hours ago, eidolarr said:

Wish the dude would just produce more volume and lower prices, but I prefer higher prices and longer sitting stock over the last few seasons. It's ass that the prices are so high, but the alternative is either (A) shit sells out so fast that you can't even look at what you're buying or (B) you buy at the same prices (or higher) from resellers and worry about fakes and scams.

Prices high or low wouldn't be an issue if E still made cool shit. 

X

Edited by hjpx
closing as duplicate

3 hours ago, chunglove said:

Prices high or low wouldn't be an issue if E still made cool shit. 

Posts like this one make me think of the streaking scene in Old School. And that always gets a chuckle out of me.

Just got my P30-CH, 

New tightening buckles(you wont drop your pants anymore) and I really shit my pants

4 slots for your smart phones or cards ( do you need that many slots? or do you have that many phones?)

Edited by darkart

On 2018/6/23 at 12:14 PM, darkart said:

Just got my P30-CH, 

New tightening buckles(you wont drop your pants anymore) and I really shit my pants

4 slots for your smart phones or cards ( do you need that many slots? or do you have that many phones?)

I do.:blush:

Edited by Xu Jianfeng

5 hours ago, pompadork said:

pants aren’t really doing it for me :/ p25s were outlandish but minimal and i didn’t the cut of the 30s as much but the pockets made them more built out and “utilitarian”. these look like the cut of the 30s without the fun of the big pockets :(. at least the p23a still looks good 

Another j47 variation and even bigger pants. 

Does this at least mean acr will be hitting other retailers again this year? 

Do I spot a new liner/insulator underneath the J47? or will we have another re-release of the J58:ph34r:

P27's were already teased in current Ss shots. I thought I would like them at first but they seen to flare out the bottom too much for me 

28cdef3f07_w245 (1).jpg

Edited by AvantSol

29 minutes ago, Kamikaze said:

Another j47 variation and even bigger pants. 

Does this at least mean acr will be hitting other retailers again this year? 

Retailers are getting them, yup.

I dont really dig RAF pants too much but damn, the P23A silhouette seems to look good no matter the color.

45 minutes ago, TestaRossaTed said:

Do I spot a new liner/insulator underneath the J47? or will we have another re-release of the J58:ph34r:

There's no J58 for FW1819as i know

Edited by darkart

... so help me god if I miss out on the 23a’s again. 

Might as well get this over with:

WTB: P23a all colors, size small

^just wait, P23A-S in Raf and Black.. prices are in the $1500s tho lol

1 hour ago, TestaRossaTed said:

Аs long as i remember it will be a new liner in white

Quick review. Just got the P30-DS in. Updated buckles & belt uses a more rigid webbing than the thin ribbon on previous pants. Kind of hesitant when I first put them on since I've never worn nor liked drop crotch pants but they're growing on me fast. Outside phone pocket can't fit my Note8 with case, but the phone pocket inside the cargo does. Anyway, I think most who copped will enjoy these.20180625_125930.thumb.jpg.a2440efd4e620adbeaf761dc23cbe4b3.jpg

Edited by X.bee

17 minutes ago, X.bee said:

Quick review. Just got the P30-DS in. Updated buckles & belt uses a more rigid webbing than the thin ribbon on previous pants. Kind of hesitant when I first put them on since I've never worn nor liked drop crotch pants but they're growing on me fast. Outside phone pocket can't fit my Note8 with case, but the phone pocket inside the cargo does. Anyway, I think most who copped will enjoy these.

Any chance you could show us a full body shot?