Jump to content
Westbrook

Acronym.

Recommended Posts

It's hard to say based off photos, I was basing my P30 decisions from the way it looked and moved from the Vapormax video. In my experience, everything from Acrnm is usually better in person.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Xu Jianfeng said:

J59 is mixture of ss-j8, E-j3, ds-j12ts, j57ts-ss,j4ts and some ss-j16 to me, in all good ways. Not sure the materials but hopefully some comeback of ch-j31 will make the jacket more versatile.

i could pretty much name it some ultimate acr softshell as long as cp2 and j49. Good job also good job on that price tag...

I'd buy it too if it was cheaper. I was thrilled with it before even seeing the internal pockets and tec-sys. The circular velcro is a nice throwback to the J2. I thought the square velcro was just ornamental detail, but it makes it even easier to snap the jacket without looking down. Very clever. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I bought a pair of large P30-CH minutes after the drop and there were still all sizes left after my purchase. This morning i get a UPS shipping notification from Acronym. Then 5 hours later i get an email saying my purchase had been refunded with no explanation. I check UPS and the shipping has been cancelled. Seriously not happy, I've been waiting for months for those to drop.

If anyone has bought them (or the P30-DS) in large, or maybe even XL, and doesn't want to keep them when they arrive, can you please let me know? Would really appreciate it guys.

Edited by Dolphinski

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dolphinski said:

So I bought a pair of large P30-CH minutes after the drop and there were still all sizes left after my purchase. This morning i get a UPS shipping notification from Acronym. Then 5 hours later i get an email saying my purchase had been refunded with no explanation. I check UPS and the shipping has been cancelled. Seriously not happy, I've been waiting for months for those to drop.

If anyone has bought them (or the P30-DS) in large, or maybe even XL, and doesn't want to keep them when they arrive, can you please let me know? Would really appreciate it guys.

https://www.instagram.com/wklcarl_hk contacted me through facebook because his friend got a size L but doesn’t want to keep them. i would reach out to him. sorry you got screwed over. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just noticing that most items are still available on the mother site, I think that's a first I've seen in a couple years. Pricing finally catching up to them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wish the dude would just produce more volume and lower prices, but I prefer higher prices and longer sitting stock over the last few seasons. It's ass that the prices are so high, but the alternative is either (A) shit sells out so fast that you can't even look at what you're buying or (B) you buy at the same prices (or higher) from resellers and worry about fakes and scams.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think E and Team should bring subnet back.  I think it'll help bankroll the seasons and produce more quantity for the general release.  I don't think it'll help with the prices though.  Also, someone should rec me when/ if they bring subnet back lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, eidolarr said:

Wish the dude would just produce more volume and lower prices, but I prefer higher prices and longer sitting stock over the last few seasons. It's ass that the prices are so high, but the alternative is either (A) shit sells out so fast that you can't even look at what you're buying or (B) you buy at the same prices (or higher) from resellers and worry about fakes and scams.

Prices high or low wouldn't be an issue if E still made cool shit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

X

Edited by hjpx
closing as duplicate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, chunglove said:

Prices high or low wouldn't be an issue if E still made cool shit. 

Posts like this one make me think of the streaking scene in Old School. And that always gets a chuckle out of me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just got my P30-CH, 

New tightening buckles(you wont drop your pants anymore) and I really shit my pants

4 slots for your smart phones or cards ( do you need that many slots? or do you have that many phones?)

Edited by darkart

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2018/6/23 at 12:14 PM, darkart said:

Just got my P30-CH, 

New tightening buckles(you wont drop your pants anymore) and I really shit my pants

4 slots for your smart phones or cards ( do you need that many slots? or do you have that many phones?)

I do.:blush:

 

 

 

Edited by Xu Jianfeng

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, pompadork said:

pants aren’t really doing it for me :/ p25s were outlandish but minimal and i didn’t the cut of the 30s as much but the pockets made them more built out and “utilitarian”. these look like the cut of the 30s without the fun of the big pockets :(. at least the p23a still looks good 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another j47 variation and even bigger pants. 

Does this at least mean acr will be hitting other retailers again this year? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do I spot a new liner/insulator underneath the J47? or will we have another re-release of the J58:ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

P27's were already teased in current Ss shots. I thought I would like them at first but they seen to flare out the bottom too much for me 

28cdef3f07_w245 (1).jpg

Edited by AvantSol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Kamikaze said:

Another j47 variation and even bigger pants. 

Does this at least mean acr will be hitting other retailers again this year? 

Retailers are getting them, yup.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont really dig RAF pants too much but damn, the P23A silhouette seems to look good no matter the color.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, TestaRossaTed said:

Do I spot a new liner/insulator underneath the J47? or will we have another re-release of the J58:ph34r:

There's no J58 for FW1819as i know

Edited by darkart

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

... so help me god if I miss out on the 23a’s again. 

Might as well get this over with:

WTB: P23a all colors, size small

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^just wait, P23A-S in Raf and Black.. prices are in the $1500s tho lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TestaRossaTed said:

Do I spot a new liner/insulator underneath the J47? or will we have another re-release of the J58:ph34r:

Аs long as i remember it will be a new liner in white

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quick review. Just got the P30-DS in. Updated buckles & belt uses a more rigid webbing than the thin ribbon on previous pants. Kind of hesitant when I first put them on since I've never worn nor liked drop crotch pants but they're growing on me fast. Outside phone pocket can't fit my Note8 with case, but the phone pocket inside the cargo does. Anyway, I think most who copped will enjoy these.20180625_125930.thumb.jpg.a2440efd4e620adbeaf761dc23cbe4b3.jpg

Edited by X.bee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, X.bee said:

Quick review. Just got the P30-DS in. Updated buckles & belt uses a more rigid webbing than the thin ribbon on previous pants. Kind of hesitant when I first put them on since I've never worn nor liked drop crotch pants but they're growing on me fast. Outside phone pocket can't fit my Note8 with case, but the phone pocket inside the cargo does. Anyway, I think most who copped will enjoy these.

Any chance you could show us a full body shot? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now