supertalk6
Westbrook

Acronym.

4 hours ago, dranoelsy said:

prices raise every season not to mention all the other positive business moves theyve made between that time. you lot are smart ill let you figure it out :P

I’d laugh if they moved manufacturing to China, thus negating the Canadian brokeboi customs revelation.

We about to be out here looking like Heihachi and Haohmaru, P22-S & P30-CH respectively.

14 hours ago, vir2L said:

Guys, don't let this restock distract you from the fact that Errolson was in a Porsche ad.

Clearly, all new Acronym products now carry the "VIP Luxury Fee"... their older products lacked that badge, hence why even the classically more expensive Gore-Tex variants were bargains compared to these new Acronym "Ballers-only" pieces. 

It was only a matter of time before I gave in. 2018 is the year I turn into an amputee, maybe single kidney too.

Porsche Design x Acronym when?

The saga continues. Suitable bag for a college lifestyle is just too hard to find. 

image.png.cf0ea9c7231a11a4275b6223b4ad16e7.png

Edited by sailor saturn

I mean, price is determined by all sorts of factors, including the old “what-we-can-get-away-with” metric... but man, there isn’t even a warranty on this stuff. The tech is like five years behind industry leaders, and the customer service is nonexistent. It’s a lot to pay for an aesthetic and a few fun-but-slightly-tired gimmicks. Aren’t you excited to pay more money than last year for interops and forcelock?

3 minutes ago, junkie_dolphin said:

I mean, price is determined by all sorts of factors, including the old “what-we-can-get-away-with” metric... but man, there isn’t even a warranty on this stuff. The tech is like five years behind industry leaders, and the customer service is nonexistent. It’s a lot to pay for an aesthetic and a few fun-but-slightly-tired gimmicks. Aren’t you excited to pay more money than last year for interops and forcelock?

Seriously. Find me in the veilance thread, lol. Same fabrics, a customer service dept that does what it’s supposed to, and pieces that go on sale. 

.....might cop another pair of p10s tho.

Veilance is the way forward imo , more value for money and bomb proof gear (I find some Acrnm to be fragile these days) 

I will still buy acronym but windstopper vrs Gore pro + down for around the same price , and a jacket that will last 3 times longer

Edited by greencarman

23 hours ago, dranoelsy said:

lmao dont be dumb. if the j47a-gt were to drop this season itll be much more $$$ than 3 years ago.  prices raise every season not to mention all the other positive business moves theyve made between that time. you lot are smart ill let you figure it out :P

Sarcasm is a little hard to see on text

So this the end... 

Just acg 

But other news that j47a ws is gone :blink:

Let me start off by saying, admittedly, I panic ordered the WS having  missed out on everything this winter. I get the whole cost vs. fabric vs. previous releases thing... I'm just not sure that's really an argument for any ACR gear, as discussing the usage of gravity pockets, ect. I wear a p10a/j29 combo with 17 pockets... Did I use/need all of them? Nope, I had my phone and my keys. Was it poring rain? Nope, it was 73 and sunny in January. Maybe I've just been waiting for a full-on-ACR WS jacket since I live in SoCal and can only wear a Pro-shell for 2 weeks out of the year, but I don't take ACR all that serious. Yes, I love the technical features of fabrication, and fit block construction, but damn Acronym just looks dope!

^ WS arguably the hottest material there is. 

rock s16-ws and eat some spicy ass soup shit on a hot day shits no bueno

1 hour ago, meccaNIZM said:

I get the whole cost vs. fabric vs. previous releases thing... I'm just not sure that's really an argument for any ACR gear

It really isn't, and arguing such misses the point of acronym completely...

might as well buy TAD or 5.11 tacticool type brands (which some of yall already do)

If it's worth the price to you then great, it's a sick piece. Had it been a few hundred less, I'm sure most of us on here would've copped. Soon as it hit IG it sold quick. Weird to see comments saying the "airpods holder was game changing", when forcelock been around for ages.

3 minutes ago, X.bee said:

Weird to see comments saying the "airpods holder was game changing"

Did people really say that? That's honestly embarrassing and shows that the new market has started coming in.

7 hours ago, jeddyhsu said:

Say hello to the mainstream audience...

ye acr.jpg

why mfs always finding shit to sulk bout, shit been mainstream since prestos soty, 

ye one of the greatest musicians of all time, and he skipped to grammy's to buy acronym, arguably this is one of the funniest / trollest / illest moments of all time 

Ignore formatted wrong

Edited by brainerd666
Weirdness

42 minutes ago, jeddyhsu said:

Did people really say that? That's honestly embarrassing and shows that the new market has started coming in.

when niggas part of the new market complain bout new market niggas lol

Edited by erictheninja
needless negativity, checking own ego

5 minutes ago, jeddyhsu said:

Or it’s somebody trolling on that shit...

1. i ordered j47a-ws, would update thoughts while having it(Thank god, shipping was fast cause not much orders lol).

This thing is EXPENSIVE for sure:(.  Im not a proshell lover and that would save me tons of cash,i mean, relatively, for real. But sadly im super sure in near future things would go same cause more new materials used to make things same level, all that pb right?

2. These two jackets should be mic check as ss18 first patch. One with basic material with beloved model(ws), one with almost full features loaded in proshell(that should a official perception in pricing, sadly. However the trend would be one direction, as far as i could tell)

More new materials and tricks on the way around in future, and the bar was set clearly.

3. im pretty sure ACR doing real Business. On the other hand, for me it's just hobby thing, if things going really bad like the brand image was like a pure Euro Trash(sorry, no offensive). As consumers, i may take action then.

4. If zippers or ts or whatever not working, we still got IG, and we even got video for them

(bad joke, i know:ph34r:)

Why the stupid paparazzi asked about his daughter? Why did they not ask about what he bought?

These stories "why did I buy j47a-ws" are so romantic. instant way to calm yourself down. 

Edited by Yan90
Typo

9 minutes ago, robbatussin said:

Putting the jackets aside for a moment, 368 euros for two 12x20cm zippered-pouches is straight up disrespectful in my opinion.

Yeah - especially when we know that the raw material is a fraction of the total price. with respect to bags - i love my nomin, and i love my mission workshop bags (have 2). I bike as my primary mode of transportation and haul a bunch of shit, so whatever i carry needs to function well. the bagjack/acr ones feel overpriced for what you get (especially when you factor in attachments), and frankly, aren't very comfortable. With Arctery'x, you get repairs, and mission workshop has a _lifetime warranty_. Anyways, will stop shilling other brands in the ACR thread, haha.

We can't all have our cake and eat it too.  You want to see 'sold out' or actual sizing when items drop?  Gotta pay to play!  3A, GT, WS, CH, S, SM, whatever playboy!  ($$$)

Tatsumaki Senpukyaku!!

To get back on topic, are the P30s what E had on at Complexcon? Seems like another size for length situation.