P25-DS

Безымянный9.jpg

Holy shit the avant-garde feel this gives off speaks to me in so many ways

18 minutes ago, StolenBread said:

lol E ripped 1K's 2.0

Just now, phillasher said:

lol E ripped 1K's 2.0

The belt? I hardly even noticed that, the insane drop crotch and drape of the pants are just spectacular.

11 hours ago, Pavouu said:

Courtesy of Viet Nguyen in the facebook group, the J1TS-S... thanks!!!

IMG_2782.JPG

I'll wait till I see better quality images before making a final judgement but for now I'm not sure if I like it. The shoulder pockets are great but the tec sys placement not so great. I'm not entirely sure how it could be better though, maybe if it was split in half and placed diagonally, sorta running parallel to the chest pockets. If that makes sense?

Think I'm going to try the P10's, I can always return them if I don't like the way they sit.

On a side note, it's great to see this thread so lively again. Even if I'm not contributing to the conversation, it's interesting just reading the discussion.

31 minutes ago, Xenomorph said:

P25-DS

Безымянный9.jpg5877183_8_D_500.jpg

Errolson's homage to Y-3 from a couple of years ago.

12 minutes ago, phillasher said:

lol E ripped 1K's 2.0

Other way around dude. There's a reason Subnet was killed off for individual buyers.

5 minutes ago, rnstyip said:

Other way around dude. There's a reason Subnet was killed off for individual buyers.

ah makes sense, so 1K & co. fucked all you subnetters?

$1244 pounds for the J47R-GT??? Damn dont wanna know in usd then....

3 minutes ago, Pavouu said:

$1244 pounds for the J47R-GT??? Damn dont wanna know in usd then....

the most expensive is the one with essentially no mod besides the zip SMDH. if anyone wants to defend E on it, let's hear it lol

The crotch drop on the P25's are too severe for my liking... I mean, I love baggy, but not looks-like-you-have-a-soiled-diaper baggy.

J1TS-S actually looks pretty bad ass as is. Wouldn't even bother with mods, despite the intended use.  

45 minutes ago, StolenBread said:

These are literally just standard sarouel pants

Just now, shoreman said:

J1TS-S actually looks pretty bad ass as is. Wouldn't even bother with mods, despite the intended use.  

I was thinking the same... just use is as it is!!! 

1 minute ago, phillasher said:

the most expensive is the one with essentially no mod besides the zip SMDH. if anyone wants to defend E on it, let's hear it lol

Not gonna defend E or justify pricing, but we're getting these prices from a retail outfit that is taking a cut of their own. Prices will certainly be measurably less directly from acrnm.com

17 minutes ago, rnstyip said:

Mind elaborating for the uninitiated? 

1 minute ago, hoju said:

also curious how you know for sure that pics of acr's "2.0" came out before 1k's belt did

3 minutes ago, hoju said:

This should be self-explanatory:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJi6rotj4T1/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMH1wPoAE95/

Just to add on: Acronym plans their seasons way ahead, typically a year or more in advance. Says a lot for what people with Subnet were able to see back then.

Edited by rnstyip

16 minutes ago, phillasher said:

also curious how you know for sure that pics of acr's "2.0" came out before 1k's belt did

are you seriously entertaining the notion that erlsn ripped off 1k and not the other way around?

12 minutes ago, Inkinsurgent said:

are you seriously entertaining the notion that erlsn ripped off 1k and not the other way around?

lol i'm not surprised by anything, sorry for questioning your master buddy.

That's what happens when you giving access to the Subnet to famous copyist :D

20170404fM0DKaA08I6IJDdb_5wQBK_large.jpeg

Edited by Xenomorph

5 minutes ago, Xenomorph said:

That's what happens when you giving access to the Subnet to famous copyist

Maybe if you used another example the point would be better, MOLLE vests have been standard for ages now..

Edited by Albm

I say, sit back wait for tomorrow and enjoy the ride, you like, you buy? - Again, there is always another loadout approaching in 6 months.

No panic buying for me.

46 minutes ago, rnstyip said:

This should be self-explanatory:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJi6rotj4T1/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMH1wPoAE95/

Just to add on: Acronym plans their seasons way ahead, typically a year or more in advance. Says a lot for what people with Subnet were able to see back then.

Always thought subnet users had an unfair advantage with seeing products so far in advance. Lets say acr remaking the j47. Users with access would've known way in advance to sell their older items for top dollar knowing an updated version was right around the corner. Also the copying I would think E should've been more worried about than anything. Subnet was a great idea though in the right hands. 

Just now, TEKsevenZERO said:

I say, sit back wait for tomorrow and enjoy the ride, you like, you buy? - Again, there is always another loadout approaching in 6 months.

No panic buying for me.

Torn between possibly grabbing some modulars or pants, or skipping it all and waiting for winter, or going on grailed and just grabbing a jacket.

1 minute ago, Kamikaze said:

Always thought subnet users had an unfair advantage with seeing products so far in advance. Lets say acr remaking the j47. Users with access would've known way in advance to sell their older items for top dollar knowing an updated version was right around the corner. Also the copying I would think E should've been more worried about than anything. Subnet was a great idea though in the right hands. 

There's a political statement somewhere in there. Then again, we should only talk about clothing in this forum. :D

5 minutes ago, TEKsevenZERO said:

No panic buying for me.

Exactly...