Acronym.

Westbrook

15 hours ago, nathan_ said:

image.png.4f41018c0d820ecdc51d45a804c70d7e.png

damn brother is this a jojo reference?!

3 hours ago, bboysparrow said:

image.png.a849585e1f940155c918a1003857345d.png

Ah this is some nostalgia reading things like this circa 2010

i miss og sufu roasts. if you plan to post a fit pic be prepared to take the heat lol. funniest thing i've ever read here was when some dude posted a fit pic and someone commented "you make those p30's look like p10's." i don't think he ever posted again LOL

3 hours ago, jeddyhsu said:

i miss og sufu roasts. if you plan to post a fit pic be prepared to take the heat lol. funniest thing i've ever read here was when some dude posted a fit pic and someone commented "you make those p30's look like p10's." i don't think he ever posted again LOL

hah i wonder who that was..

11 hours ago, kenwiryadi said:

Acronym...

acronym...

post the whole thing cmon otherwise why bother

55 minutes ago, Sureal said:

Is there going to be another gimmick for FW like the last 2 seasons with the spikes and reflective material?

Long answer: Embrace the spikes and removable sleeves

Short answer: yes lol

dude said acronyms...

5 hours ago, FlyingShiba said:

Anyone with experience dying RAF to black? Does it work or just turn out like shit? Specific dye recommendations? TY for input.

it won't be pitch black, more like an overdyed black. and if you're planning to dye pants the grosgrain will not turn black 

PSA: Boyos beware, Reps are lurking. Many of you probably know about this problem. I inadvertently bought a rep S21-DS on eBay a few years ago when I was just beginning my addiction/collection. Sold it on Grailed and the buyer figured out it was not genuine. I confirmed thanks to some handy advice from @1i1i1ii1 and refunded the fellow. Recently another one appeared on Grailed so I thought people here might want to know about it. Easy to spot features are the size label uses A with a cross bar, whereas genuine articles have a specialized font that does not. Also label corners are much more rounded on rep. There are other differences also but these are the most obvious. Fabrics are very close to real DS so that is hard to tell. Image provided for contrast viewing. Hope this helps people steer clear of those who are trying to sell fake shit. 

TLDR: Reps exist, check your sources, check your tags. 

IMG_8744.JPG

where the leaks at guys?

someone share it here pls

that discord server is rot

Edited by moneytalks