Acronym.

Westbrook

17 minutes ago, DeadHype said:

To the dry skin topic, why is it marked on the tags that you should not tumble them when it’s actually reactivating the dwr and will do no harm to the garments at all? 

Because there's other methods to reactivate DWR than using a drying machine. Such as using a towel in between the garment and iron, blow drying,  etc. 

@AvantSol i just washed a ds piece for the first time and I will go with ironing with a towel between if necessary after line drying. 
I think tumble dryer would work too but it’s stated on the Tag to not do it. I think this might be unnecessary stress and excessive moving for the garment, so why do it except of being to lazy to iron it if the dwr isn’t working like it should? 

Edited by DeadHype

The tumble drying warning is there to keep dummies who excessively wash their stuff from mindlessly drying their clothes on high and causing pillling/warping lol

I’ve dried all my DS on low for years now with zero ill effects. But I also don’t wash it after every wear. Unless you’re playing rugby in it or crawling around under cars or something every time you wear it there’s really no need. 

contributing to the crusty jeans superdenim discussion as an owner of only -DS pants:

I wash for example my P44s after about a week of wear. Usually by then they still arent dirty or stinky I just feel like “hey, this fabric is tough, a delicate wash cant hurt it and I want them to be clean”. if I had LA8-DS or something and was wearing it directly against my skin yeah I can see it smelling bad after one, maybe 2 wears at best especially in the warmer months. all in all I think its about balance - wash your clothes according to the instructions and with common knowledge but dont put extra stress on your whatever because you threw it on for just a few hours to make a trip to the grocery store and now its “dirty”

59 minutes ago, Yamato2800 said:

I have seen a lot of people saying that P10s are their favorite ACR pant. What shoes to do you wear with yours? I find them so skinny that only a few pairs of shoes I own look good with them such as Vapormax and City socks.

Slimmer mid and low-top sneakers. I tend to avoid the “chunky” sneaker look with these. Other than that, I’ll wear them with boots during the winter. My go-to pair are the combat boot Chelsea’s from SISP 6619 (the ones with the white soles)

6 hours ago, zer0cool said:

New bags incoming!

ΛCROИYM® 3A-5-CR . 3A-6TS-CR JUNE 22ND 18:00 CET

Does anyone know if the 3A-5-CR will fit a 16" macbook pro?

Also, what is CR fabric?

Not 3A-5 but I use my 5ts to carry my 16" macbook pro. Fits fine. Should be the same for a 3A-5. 

Ahh sorry, just noticed that the 3A-5 comes with a 15inch laptop sleeve. My 5ts fits 16inch but I have a non-stock laptop sleeve. So it mightn't fit the 3A-5 unless you replace the laptop sleeve. 

Edited by mike.kanashi
Misspoke

16 hours ago, dawn said:

Speaking of P10-DS, how much are they worth nowadays? I’ve got a size S that I haven’t worn yet that I’m thinking about selling.

Idk off the top of my head but my suggestion is to do a "SOLD" search on Grailed and that will give you a good idea of how much they've sold for in the last year. Then you can price accordingly.

Might give you an idea (ok so not DS….but,) - unless out for scalps.

CART (0)

P10-E

Encapsulated Nylon Articulated Pant
Gen. 1.2
Lightshell (WR)
Price: 829.00 EUR
Black / M Black / L Black / XL Navy / S Navy / M Navy / L Alpha Green / S

P10 is a fully articulated pant with 5 MM reverse coil zip gusseted cuffs and reinforced (2 × self) seat and knees. Its motocross derived shape is close cut for speed, yet allows the maximum range of movement. With carabiner attachment loop and carabiner garage.

[ Shown in size: M. Fits: TAPERED ]

Fabric technology

• ENCAPSULATED NYLON
  • (99% PA, 1% EL)
  • Water repellent, windproof, breathable
  • Made in USA
  • Military specification

Sizing

Size XS S M L XL
1/2 Waist 40 42 44 46 48
1/2 Hem 15 15.5 16 16.5 17
Inseams 77 80 83 86 89
Outseam 99 102 105 108 111

All measurements in centimeters.
Weight: 427g (size M, Color: Black, including removable parts)

Subsystems

Pockets: 5 
_External: 5 
_Internal: 0

Includes

Carabiner [ Removable ]

Actual product may differ from images.] 

Edited by TEKsevenZERO

27 minutes ago, AvantSol said:

Not really, and it's coming in and out of stock. So just refresh it every so often if anyone is still trying to buy.

This worked for me. I'm guessing they don't make many units if it can sell out. Maybe 30-40 bags.

On 6/22/2023 at 3:45 AM, Yamato2800 said:

I have seen a lot of people saying that P10s are their favorite ACR pant. What shoes to do you wear with yours? I find them so skinny that only a few pairs of shoes I own look good with them such as Vapormax and City socks.

I wear Club Cs, ain't nothin better.

On 6/21/2023 at 7:45 PM, Yamato2800 said:

vans slip on

vans authentic 

vibae preto 

asisc x the soloist gel quantum 360

Nike flyknit racer

In general I would say slimmer lowtop silhouettes  are best, but I really like the asics I mentioned with the cuffs  unzipped

Hi all,

I've been eyeing the P23Q-DS recently, and noticed a difference in the belt as pictured on the Acronym official site, as compared to the pictures from various stockists.

Acronym official site:

P23Q-DS_0156.thumb.jpg.9b52ab64a1f0dc6200038e01c7d7c50b.jpg

Stockist:

HAVEN-P23Q-DS.thumb.png.fae06a623a40c0ba37907eda2faef30d.png

So from the stockist photo, there appears to be an extra front segment to the belt.

Does anyone have any insight on this?

Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, ecotone said:

Hi all,

I've been eyeing the P23Q-DS recently, and noticed a difference in the belt as pictured on the Acronym official site, as compared to the pictures from various stockists.

Acronym official site:

P23Q-DS_0156.thumb.jpg.9b52ab64a1f0dc6200038e01c7d7c50b.jpg

Stockist:

HAVEN-P23Q-DS.thumb.png.fae06a623a40c0ba37907eda2faef30d.png

So from the stockist photo, there appears to be an extra front segment to the belt.

Does anyone have any insight on this?

Thanks in advance.

Mothersite pics are taken way in advance, so it's not uncommon for there to be changes with the final release. The cuffs on the S29-PR are another recent example. For the P23Q specifically, that extra piece is a quick release tab, similar to the one on Coevo exclusive P30s. When you pull on it, the tension on both sides of the integrated belt is relieved allowing you to take the pants off just a little quicker than individually manipulating each buckle. Not super useful but it looks cool imo

Edited by hanzen1138

21 hours ago, JoseRizal said:

Anyone got experience with P46? Is it baggy enough on the waist to size down? 

Cheers 

Yes to your question. One thing to keep in mind though is that if you don't go TTS the silhouette will be slimmer and not true to how it was originally intended to look stylistically. If that doesn't bother you, then go for the size down. Myself i could have gone a size down but decided to stick TTS.

18 hours ago, zer0cool said:

Yes to your question. One thing to keep in mind though is that if you don't go TTS the silhouette will be slimmer and not true to how it was originally intended to look stylistically. If that doesn't bother you, then go for the size down. Myself i could have gone a size down but decided to stick TTS.

seconding this, you can size down but going tts is the way to go, the pants are quite boring otherwise, embrace the length unless you're pretty short

On 6/24/2023 at 10:25 PM, zer0cool said:

May I ask what size did you get and how tall are you? Cheers

On 6/25/2023 at 4:28 PM, silenz said:

seconding this, you can size down but going tts is the way to go, the pants are quite boring otherwise, embrace the length unless you're pretty short

I like the boring stuff without huge pockets on the legs. I would also like the fit to not stack and if anything slight hanging. I'm about 5'10 and looking at a sz M atm.