Acronym.

Westbrook

wait, that was authorized by katsuhiro? source?

l have never ever seen inside print elsewhere!

stop being fanboy without attitude and try to understand what was my post about, l know that insulting is easier than thinking.

lol. yeah, okay buddy.. I wasn't trying to insult you.  It was an honest question, how do you know Otomo never gave permission to ACR? maybe he didn't maybe he did, who knows? Sounded like you did, hence the question where did you get that info?

didn't know you'd get butt hurt.  all love breh, peace

edit: saw the neg rep, you like demascus.. why neg the post?  petty lol

Edited by Flipflop214

no, sorry l have no bgr info on the akira design, but l can't see acronym writting polite letter to akira production team asking about permission to create homage t-shirt. just a personal opinion.

yeah l negrepped, l think your damascus question was off topic and more like a laughter. prove me wrong. not butthurt, but l hate offtopic insulting answers, l admited (in bold) l like damascus (dont own anything but like their artdirection).

more neg rep incoming after this sentence:

you can hate on damascus designs and call it for edhardy people, but in the end of the day it's not that different to shadowproject prints.

peace love jah bless plur and neg rep

Edited by danii

umm lmao acr has deep roots in street culture where logo remixes are a cultural/design norm.. all the urahara heavyweights still do it even big fashun house labels do it..

~it's 4 dA cuLtuRe~ (5)

huge fan of the akira logo flip btw hope they didn't discontinue it 😭👌ðŸ½ðŸ’¯ðŸ”¥ðŸ“ˆðŸ‘€

P.s and of course acr relates to akira on many levels

P.p.s just seent damscus link... who did this fam who's mans is this 😂😂😂

Edited by dranoelsy

P.s and of course acr relates to akira on many levels

Because the clothes are for psychic children that the government has locked in a basement? :confused:

yeah l negrepped, l think your damascus question was off topic and more like a laughter. prove me wrong. not butthurt, but l hate offtopic insulting answers, l admited (in bold) l like damascus (dont own anything but like their artdirection).

breh, all of damascus "art" direction are all prints (logos, graphics, etc.).  you were talking about the akira logo print weren't you? you just took it the wrong way. and honestly, damascus sucks donkey balls.  I'd take a bootlegged logo'd tee all day than that bullshit dumbasscus is putting out. 

Because the clothes are for psychic children that the government has locked in a basement? :confused:

I think he meant the neo tokyo futuristic vibes

why you were so surprised when l neged your first damascus post, when you clearly meant that as an offtopic insult? wondering why you spent so much time talking about offtopic stuff you hate. but fuck these questions, answer just one: what was you motivation to go to someones ig account, find something you don't like and point that out while l never insulted you?

insulting now: art direction of the brand is more than just prints and logos, l am not going to convince you into liking damascus, because you obviously take the easy way and go with proven lookbook fits. on the other hand burgundy evo is kinda original, sucks but it's original.

(l would be happy if you just neg rep this post and answer the one question rather than react to your painjob preference or the backstory about researching proper aging of checker slip-ons to match erlsns)

Edited by danii

Guess that's why they just snuck it out...not even a mention on the nikelab instagram. I must admit I've regretted almost all my ACG purchases so far...think I've just been filling time between ACRNM releases and been guilty of trying to get a cheap hit.

exactly the same opinion for acg.the design and material are good,also the price,for the reason of nike high standard to carry out.

but it is just the upgraded fast fashion,for real. langweilig placement to take chances at techwear,just like running culture the big brand want to clutivate.

id rather save up and choose the real all seasons gears that acr offered,that's it.

Edited by Xu Jianfeng

The sneakers look better but they still have that stupid sole that makes walking like ice skating. I will never forgive them after I fell on my ass and ripped a brand new J47-A. They are seriously the least ACG thing ever with less wet weather grip than any other Nike shoe.

Edited by RemarkableArmor

can't wait to see other colors :ph34r:

In February http://sneakerbox.jp/ teased the upcoming acrnm x nike air presto sneaker (they used a pixelated pic of the htm air presto roam). According to them there are 3 upcoming colors. They also have info on the price, Â¥25.920 (eu/us probably €250/$250)

zOVcLM5.jpg Ew5H2oW.jpg

https://twitter.com/sneakerboxjp/status/703130178520637440

https://twitter.com/sneakerboxjp/status/733140911689883649

Edited by Trisa

can't wait to see official pictures for the prestos. still have a 20% off coupon for nike that i hope to use on them haha.

acg stuff is a pass. the shorts and shoes are alright but way overpriced.

while i'm here does anyone recommend a good waterproofer for goretex jackets? mines isn't repelling water as great as i would have hoped. i already tried the nikwax wash in and spray on with little to no change.

can't wait to see official pictures for the prestos. still have a 20% off coupon for nike that i hope to use on them haha.

acg stuff is a pass. the shorts and shoes are alright but way overpriced.

while i'm here does anyone recommend a good waterproofer for goretex jackets? mines isn't repelling water as great as i would have hoped. i already tried the nikwax wash in and spray on with little to no change.

These are the recommendations from Arc'teryx, who know a thing or two about Goretex.

For cleaning:

"We recommend using a cleaning agent made specifically for GORE-TEX® fabrics. Outdoor specialty retailers carry various brands. We recommend Grangers® Performance Wash (grangers.co.uk), Fibertec Pro Wash (www.fibertec-waterproofing.de), ReviveX® Synthetic Fabric Cleaner (www.mcnett.com)."

For re-proofing: 

"We recommend using Grangers® XT Waterproofer spray, Fibertec Blue Guard Spray-On and ReviveX® Spray-On Water Repellent because their technologies complement the garment's original DWR."

All the instructions are here: http://www.arcteryx.com/Product-Care.aspx?EN

Good luck!