Freewheelers, Bootleggers Reunion, Bubo, etc.

rnrswitch

Also got my pair recently, planning to do the same as Doc and wait a bit. Probably once it starts to cool off.
But I might be tempted to start wearing them sooner. :blush:
tJoWVUx.jpeg

Got mine from Hoosier, one wash and have already started wearing mine, just a few days. I couldn’t resist! 

A few Freewheelers (Ironalls chambray and Lot 102, Chopper Builder shorts) and a Star of Hollywood arrived today from our man Seiichiro

IMG_5815.JPEG

@shredwin_206 only very quickly tried them on and they're a good 'proper' length.  Nice shorts... happy with them.  Double pockets each side so plenty of places to lose stuff!!  The sizing is a bit smaller than normal - I'm usually W34 but picked a W36 as I prefer shorts bigger anyhow, plus they have fastener buttons to bring them in.  Here's a link with some deets and pics mate.  I'll try get some photos up soon - though how much leg I show is not clear at this stage :).  Oh and I saw Hoosier posted measurements on IG too so check that out too pal.  

Just received the Longshoreman in wabash from Seiichiro-san. I really like this cut, and I've been looking for nice wabash pants. Right now, it's way too hot to wear long pants in Seattle. Soon though...

(Most accurate picture on pic #2.)

image.thumb.jpeg.a6abb659c957e63a712d6d18cc51e20c.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.5524df05cb2e560d9afd8bbd53bd1ad6.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.5842054df2f02d19ba46fa5094595aff.jpeg

12 hours ago, shredwin_206 said:

@vlad_III you’re correct. I will focus on the 1922 until they’re well worn or need repairs. Then rotate in one of these new pairs 

Nice to see Duke's legacy being carried forward. You have three really nice pairs, hope you don't Shred them up too quickly 😅

I’m in the market for a pair of sidewinder dark green shorts, size 34. Does anyone have a lead for a retailer that ships to USA? 

I found a pair at Mirrorball, but I could not navigate the Japanese language checkout. 

I just Googled those shorts. Japanese price 25.300 yen which would be around 150 euro. I can also buy them from Son of a Stag for only 400 euro. Granted, no additional taxes and free shipping but what is up with that markup????

22 hours ago, mstax said:

I just Googled those shorts. Japanese price 25.300 yen which would be around 150 euro. I can also buy them from Son of a Stag for only 400 euro. Granted, no additional taxes and free shipping but what is up with that markup????

Profiteering.

Others’ll know better, but as far as I’m aware the Neil Cassidy is the only shirt that any of the Freewheelers brands consistently makes every year