The Flat Head

LFC4ever

Just got a FH tee, damn they run small. I usually wear small on tops, I went for medium (38) for the tee. Any idea if it's going to shrink once i wash it or will it stretch a bit after a while ?!

thanks ColdSummer  :D

thank you stingray1381, yeah, my hands are always sweaty so i often wipe them in my lap. oh yeah i almost forgot i took my jawnz for a seawash at 2 months. i know its kinda early, but at that time i was at the beach so i just say why not.  :D

Awesome, you don't see SEXFH05s very often anymore.  If I remember right, those were the first jeans to be made with Flat Head's 16 oz. denim.

That, I believe is correct. I gotta be honest though....the fit of these things is pretty weird. Only Skinny jeans I could easily fit a cucumber wrapped in tin foil down my undershorts...

Unfortunately my SE05BSPs lasted about a week after the last wash. Noticed that the inseam chain stitching is coming apart and if I don't stop it now, a disaster is waiting to happen. In honest truth, when I first go the jean, it was already loose (it had been "tied up" though, but was a little bummed that I got a defected pair of jeans, and being in Australia, I didn't really want to send them back) so I am actually surprised how long it lasted before needing a repair.

These are close to 7 months now. I washed them again and will be visiting SELA this weekend. Need to get the crotch reinforced too as well as the pocket bag reattached. I know SE will work their magic.

Love these jeans, if you stick with FH past 6 months, they really come into their own.

14442079481_c115e697dc_o.jpg

14258830788_cc2aa2be19_o.jpg

14258993047_f78b03fc23_o.jpg

14258830728_801c75cd7f_o.jpg

14442079231_6e42dd352d_o.jpg

14444084102_0775039073_o.jpg

Beautiful jeans... the contrast on the lap and knees is nice, of course, but what really makes your pair look so good is the texture and character visible in the close-up shots. 

I've been prone to complain about this before, but one of the nice things about not having a big butt or thick thighs is that it puts a lot less wear on the rise and yoke stitches.  I'm not likely to ever have these rip or get a crotch blowout unless I wear mine for an absurd amount of time (like, two years' real wear time.)

Beautiful jeans... the contrast on the lap and knees is nice, of course, but what really makes your pair look so good is the texture and character visible in the close-up shots. 

I've been prone to complain about this before, but one of the nice things about not having a big butt or thick thighs is that it puts a lot less wear on the rise and yoke stitches.  I'm not likely to ever have these rip or get a crotch blowout unless I wear mine for an absurd amount of time (like, two years' real wear time.)

Thanks man!

Yeah, I'm tall and skinny (slim?) like you and I feel like generally I can go a full year of really (really) hard wear before I need to reinforce the crotch. If you look closely on the 5th picture (inside crotch), look at where the yolk is, the stitch was never joined properly when I got them. That's what happened where the material incoming apart. Hopefully SE can save them.

Thanks man!

Yeah, I'm tall and skinny (slim?) like you and I feel like generally I can go a full year of really (really) hard wear before I need to reinforce the crotch. If you look closely on the 5th picture (inside crotch), look at where the yolk is, the stitch was never joined properly when I got them. That's what happened where the material incoming apart. Hopefully SE can save them.

the jeans look awesome. we've seen worse at SE. SELA will be able to fix this up so that you won't have the same issue with that part anymore as well as fix up anything else that's thinning or ripping on the jean. it's also only $20 for you!

the jeans look awesome. we've seen worse at SE. SELA will be able to fix this up so that you won't have the same issue with that part anymore as well as fix up anything else that's thinning or ripping on the jean. it's also only $20 for you!

why 20? I was under the impression that repairs were 45 at SESF

If you purchase jeans from SE, repairs are 20. 40 for outside pairs.

Edited by BAerts

Repairs are $20 flat for jeans bought from Self Edge, $40 for jeans not bought from Self Edge.