The Flat Head

LFC4ever

That denim looks amazing, I just don't know if I could deal with the snap buttons.... So use to regular buttons. But denim looks amazing on it.

Would love to see that shirt with the future denim, would be an amazing shirt.

Here are a few more new spring/summer items that arrived recently. 

First up is the new mini block check shirt.  This is based on the fabric of the HN-52W shirt and has the same elaborate herringbone weave - the difference is that this new, lighter fabric is designed for wear in spring and summer, and it features a smaller block pattern compared to the winter version.

bIVg0BA.jpg

Here you can see the difference between the spring/summer shirt (Blue) and the winter version (Red).

xINDeGo.jpg

Of course, we'll still be making the heavyweight version for the fall/winter collection.

Next up is the new THO T-shirt series.  These are a lighter-weight version of the THC round-knit T-shirts.  The fabric is extremely soft and comfortable, I'd say the thickness is about the same as the fabric on the Glory Park T-shirts.  These are available in different colors compared to the THC tees - like purple, charcoal, and emerald green (pictured here.)  These have the same heavy-duty triple-stitched collars as on the THC tees.

zrvD5SZ.jpg

9XClaN6.jpg

What's the difference between "THC", "THO", "Glory Park", etc?

Sorry man, didn't mean to neg... The first two acronyms refer to series of t-shirts that are made by Flat Head.  Different series have different fabrics (made by different machines) and oftentimes different reinforcement around the neck.

Glory Park is a sub-brand of Flat Head, like Black Mint/Palms Label etc.  The t-shirts under that particular brand are the TD-series, which are lighter than the THC series and the collar isn't super-rigid but it's still nicely reinforced.

Sorry man, didn't mean to neg... The first two acronyms refer to series of t-shirts that are made by Flat Head.  Different series have different fabrics (made by different machines) and oftentimes different reinforcement around the neck.

Glory Park is a sub-brand of Flat Head, like Black Mint/Palms Label etc.  The t-shirts under that particular brand are the TD-series, which are lighter than the THC series and the collar isn't super-rigid but it's still nicely reinforced.

This is all correct, also wanted to add that the THC series is generally the only version with contrast stitching on the collar and body/arm hems.  I need the contrast stitching, hence why i stick to the THC series myself.

Thanks for all the positives comments guys...  I'm really liking how they're coming along as well, can't wait to see how they look in a years time!

Jeans looking good Ben. Props for the native check and wabash combo too. 

Do your ankles ever get cold in SoCal?

Haha honestly... 95% of the time it's hot outside.  Only time when the ankles gotta worry is when I'm walking back from a final and it hasn't even crossed my mind that it could rain (or to bring an umbrella) and I get drenched while wearing a wabash and denim combo; even then, for a majority of the time I have fair isle socks on anyway.

That was originally the plan, but then I kind of just said fuck it and washed when I felt like it.  That generally amounted to about every 2-3 weeks.  If you want more combs and more contrast, I think you'd probably get it with about once a month.  I walk up a lot of hills and live in a reasonably hot place so my jeans probably get grosser than a lot of other peoples'; washing every 2-3 weeks might be unnecessary depending on your activity level.