The Flat Head

LFC4ever

^I mostly agree, I treat different denim differently - but on all my pairs I would still probably qualify as a "frequent washer"... but since i'm not wearing my type II daily, and since its usually over a sweater and not in contact w/ my skin, it just hasn't needed a wash yet.

Anyways, looks very nice! Gives me something to look forward to. Thanks for posting.

I first bought these for the cut, but I'm happy to say that I never knew that I would like the pioneer denim so much.  After I get my next pair of jeans I'll take some better shots/give thoughts if anyone's be interested... but for now

wHp3oTK.jpg

EgUek00.jpg

These are a tad wet as they just came out of a wash, and the pictures are taken in the shade, I might replace the pics tomorrow if they look drastically different

I was helping a friend bs a physics assignment (no bearings on the trucks so we just threw the on some wheels and I stood) and got a nice picture of my jeans.  Also featuring the buzz watch cap, yr chambray, and ih bracelet.

2WLDnj8.jpg

Edited by itsbenhere

It seems like there's a bit of variation in the feel of FH denim.  Sometimes it's fairly soft when new, and others, it's really rough (like the pair of 1001s I bought.)  However, after a bit of wear they all feel about the same to me, and I can't tell any difference in the fading properties, either. 

I really don't know if I'm imagining things. They'd be softer than pre-soak PBJ 005s, wouldn't they?

The X005 denim is very stubby within a rough handle when raw.

TFH denim will be smoother but still pretty stiff pre-soak

Edited by Danny @ Rivet & Hide

Hey Edmond, I couldn't PM you, maybe your mailbox is full.  Chest size on my sz 44 FH Wabash (model 7012W) is accurate at 44".  I believe generally you want to give yourself 2-4" relative to your actual chest measurement, depending on your desired fit.

Edited by sombrero