The Flat Head

LFC4ever

What's the word on the K015 kevlar jeans? They sound pretty badass.

Retail was going to end up being dumb high for them so we're not carrying them.

I'm so disturbed right now.. we just got two of the nicest jackets i've ever seen at the store by Flat Head and i have SO many jackets that i never wear as it is that there's almost no way i can justify getting another one right now.

I need them both, one is a wool and leather perfecto jacket and the other is a wool varsity jacket with an Indian headdress on the back.

Please tell me SELA will be getting that Varsity!

How much will FHs shrink in the thigh and leg opening with a hot wash?

Wondering if the F380s will shrink to a slimmer straight fit like the straight 3sixteens or something.

I've lost about 2" in the waist and .5" in the thigh/leg opening after hot soaking and my first wash/dry. You might be able to shrink a pair of F380s to fit like you want, but if you size down too much you'll have waist issues due to the crazy shrinkage.

I've lost about 2" in the waist and .5" in the thigh/leg opening after hot soaking and my first wash/dry. You might be able to shrink a pair of F380s to fit like you want, but if you size down too much you'll have waist issues due to the crazy shrinkage.

Thanks, the waist might become a problem but mainly I'm hoping the thigh will shrink to a 10.5 or so from 11.

Cross post from evo thread.

F380s, 1 wash at 17mo after the initial soak. This pair is being surprisingly stubborn. I had more wear into my Sorahikos by this point.

Pre/post wash pictures are nearly identical, so just posting post-wash:

img3205sized.jpg

img3206sized.jpg

My F380s are extremely stubborn as well. Yours give me hope though, those whiskers are brilliant. +rep

+Rep amlai, my F350s are pretty stubborn too, although people say the 3XXX denim is fast-fading.

This is why I was a bit surprised. I think only my SDA SD-103s have been more stubborn. I also have a pair of F310s that while I haven't worn them much, seem to fade a little faster. Makes me wonder if there was a run of fabric where they dyed the warp threads a bit more deeply into the core.

@amlai: Wonderful looking Flatheads. Will rep when I can.

@ashkaun: mine just hit 3 months and they're nowhere near that aged. Well done. Looking good.

+Rep amlai, my F350s are pretty stubborn too, although people say the 3XXX denim is fast-fading.

Word. My f350's vs. My sammies is a lot slower. Took about 8-9 wears to start showing some sign of electric blue on the flat heads. My sammies have been worn 3 times and they show about as much wear as my flat heads. Although the flat heads I think are going to have crazy looking fades in the end..

check back in a few months. I'm 4 days into my 4001's

I'm loving them, though. I'd already highly recommend them.

im actually 2 months in mine. hairy as fuck (but loving it :)). i see some whisker fade forming. quite nice flathead denim i suppose. if you want a black pair that is slim-straight, this is the right choice bro.